Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

March's knee

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Being pessimistic, he's resting with his leg raised. Would that not be standard form until the whole thing's calmed down enough to be properly assessed? Not sure it means anything positive.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Being pessimistic, he's resting with his leg raised. Would that not be standard form until the whole thing's calmed down enough to be properly assessed? Not sure it means anything positive.

If that were the case, you would still expect to see the knee immobilized. Of course, the actual picture could well have been taken before Saturday!

Braggfan

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded
May 12, 2014
Not having plaster on in that photo isn’t necessarily good, as you wouldn’t be in plaster for cruciate ligament. BUT you probably would be in a leg brace, which he’s not wearing. I’d hope that that’s a good sign.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
If true then however crap this is for us, it's worse for him. Just got into the form of his life and gets a serious injury. Hope he recovers quickly.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Didn't you say stephens would be out for months? After which he played the full 90 in the next game ???

No.
I said that I'd heard Stephens injury was worse than first thought (true), that he hadn't trained since the previous game (true) and that he may not play at the weekend (which he did).

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Didn't you say stephens would be out for months? After which he played the full 90 in the next game ???

To be fair [MENTION=267]TSB[/MENTION] is normally correct with his inside snippets.

You wouldn't necessarily immobilise a cruciate injury immediately, the issue is the twisting, which we saw when Solly collapsed a second time when he was trying to track back and was slightly jostled.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here