Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

March

Status
Not open for further replies.

GAFFERKNOWSBEST

Nov 19, 2007
Just to get a rough idea who would be interested in a March in Brighton Sun 27th April to show your pride in England and St George? This march would be a Non Political event i,e not B,N,P or N.F and will be open to anyone to attend regardless of race,colour or creed. The only criteria is you must be proud to be ENGLISH. Families welcome. Come on chaps get behind this

http://marchforengland.awardspace.co.uk/
We have now set up a website and are actively embracing people from outside football to join us
This is about erosion of freedom for being English it is not about colour age or sex
Anyone who lives here can see we are under threat of losing our identity and our ability to show pride in the English way of life
Our slogan is simple
Fair Play and Common sense
Please pass this on

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Surely this cannot happen in our politically correct society, showing solidarity to our own country.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I'm sure the Scouts will be out on a St George's Day parade somewhere that day. Couldn't you just pitch in with them?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Does one have to be both white and English to attend, or are non-white English-folk equally welcome?

Monsieur Leclerc

Café Rene. In disguise!
Apr 24, 2006
What is this march in aid of? It says that 'Big Tel' is sick to death of what is happening to our great country. What is happening?

Hardly on the same scale as Kenya or Zimbabwe, whatever is supposed to be happening here.

Who classes us as racist for flying the flag? Is the Queen racist? She flies all sorts of flags.

You say all people of different colour and creed are welcome, but the website suggests immigration is threatening our identity.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
I'm always suspicious of people who back up their claims about our way of life and identity being under threat by pointing the finger of the blame at immigrants or Europe.

If people are really concerned at a loss of national identity, why do they never express concern about the increasing 'Americanisation' of our society: it's not the EU or immigrants filling our high streets with McDonalds and Burger King, Starbucks, huge Multiplex cinemas showing dumb Hollywood action movies for plebs chomping on buckets of popcorn, shopping 'malls', obsession with tacky plastic surgically-enhanced celebriities, etc.

And given the drunken thuggery and generally moronic behaviour you see in any British town centre on a Friday and Saturday night, I'd say there are some aspects of the 'British way of life' that we should welcome the disappearance of.

I've often found that people who boast about how much they 'love my country' seem to be motivated more by hatred of anyone who's different to them.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
It's just not quite cricket, is it old boy?

Now if we were French, it would be de rigeur... and we'd have a National Anthem like this...

Arise patriotic citizens
The day of glory is at hand
The bloody banner of tyranny
Has been raised against us
In the fields, hear the shouting
Of the fearsome soldiers
Who are coming to cut your families' throats

Citizens take up arms
Form your battalions
March, march
Spill the enemy's blood
Over the land!

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Don't you think this might be offensive to non-English people??

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
The only criteria is you must be proud to be ENGLISH.

What is 'English'? Born in England? Can second generation immigrants show up?

I bet the organisers would LOVE it if loads of Pakistanis, blacks and gays showed up wouldn't they?

Errrrr NO.

What is 'English'? Born in England? Can second generation immigrants show up?

I bet the organisers would LOVE it if loads of Pakistanis, blacks and gays showed up wouldn't they?

Errrrr NO.

I think they would probably prefer a majority of Anglo-Saxons to be honest, you know, the Danish and Germans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here