Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

March out for rest of the season

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Shocking news. He has looked superb since preseason.
The only silver lining is that it isn't October and we can strengthen in a few games time. Also Lua Lua should return soon and might actually be able to stay fit for more than 4 games.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I think we can discount Manu, Hughton clearly doesn't fancy him.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Gutted, but sadly seems to be par for the course this season with injury luck.

Oh well, what don't kill you makes you stronger and this squad of players will only greet yet more injury bad news with the desire to dig even deeper I'm sure. Real shame for Solly though just as he was starting to really blossom.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
On the plus side.

If IF the season continues in the same vein, next season Solly will definitely be tearing it up in the Premier League, wearing blue & white stripes.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I really feel for Solly - he seems a bit of a sick note and I mean that in the nicest way.

He has so much potential, and was really starting to shine - I hope he's not one of those players that just seems to go from one injury to another throughout his career.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Lua Lua, Bong, Rosenior, Baldock and now March...all key players for us, all seriously crocked. We really have been shit out of luck this season with injuries, its a bloody miracle we are still unbeaten and still in the top 2. I have no doubt we'd have been clear at the top by now, so many of those draws would've been wins if we weren't constantly having to patch things up all over the shop. Its a testament to the resilience of the players that they've kept this going despite it.

D

Deleted member 2719

Gutted for him, I know what a frustrating injury an ACL can be.

All the best Solly can't wait for you to come back even stronger, hopefully you will be playing for a premier side then..... US.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I ruptured my ACL and never played professional football again. I hope Solly has better luck than me.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Gutted for him.

Wonder what the Derby fans that booed him think of themselves now?

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Lua Lua, Bong, Rosenior, Baldock and now March...all key players for us, all seriously crocked. We really have been shit out of luck this season with injuries, its a bloody miracle we are still unbeaten and still in the top 2. I have no doubt we'd have been clear at the top by now, so many of those draws would've been wins if we weren't constantly having to patch things up all over the shop. Its a testament to the resilience of the players that they've kept this going despite it.

Absolutely. Hard to think of a season like this one in terms of injuries. Any yet unbeaten -massive pat on the back to all concerned.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
On the plus side.

If IF the season continues in the same vein, next season Solly will definitely be tearing it up in the Premier League, wearing blue & white stripes.
Depending on the severity of the rupture he may never play at this level again, truly awful injury

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
Poor Solly, he's got loads of potential and to hear that he's damaged his ACL is devastating. If the other teams can't beat us, they'll cripple us until we can barely muster a team together by the looks of things. Hope he gets better and back on the pitch next season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here