March for England 2014

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MarioOrlandi

Jun 4, 2013
The ordinary people of Brighton hahaha yet more delusion and mythologising. I don't know a soul who will be counter protesting. I would struggle to think of anyone I know who would know any of these people too. I bet the vast vast majority are not from Brighton.

They were all bussed in like the Labour Cronies used to be lol

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Argus reporting the Dorset and Infinity Foods smashed up. A sad day for lovers of £8 bottled Russian beer and organic beetroot houmous.

Look dear, you cannot buy organic beetroot houmus anywhere. it doesn't exist yet. Masterchef awaits.

MarioOrlandi

Jun 4, 2013
Don't quite know what all the fuss is about, if people wish to march in our town then fine let them. But make sure the marching season is during February, when hopefully it is very cold and very, very wet. ;)

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Argus saying nationalists left already and the police are now being attacked by anti fascists who have knocked a WPC to the ground and thrown things at her while down.... They are just as bad if not worse than the fascists... Two extremes pah they are both wrong.

Prettyboyshaw

Feb 20, 2004
Saltdean
Argus saying nationalists left already and the police are now being attacked by anti fascists who have knocked a WPC to the ground and thrown things at her while down.... They are just as bad if not worse than the fascists... Two extremes pah they are both wrong.

Rent a mob, I bet loads of them attend any 'anti' protest, be it poll tax, council tax, anti hunting, pro hunting, G8, Student loans, march for England...shame the lazy ***** don't put as much enoegy into making the country a better place. 100 hundred knuckle draggers outnumbered by 1000 deluded twats

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
Rent a mob, I bet loads of them attend any 'anti' protest, be it poll tax, council tax, anti hunting, pro hunting, G8, Student loans, march for England...shame the lazy ***** don't put as much enoegy into making the country a better place.

err, council tax, hunting families of animals in woods, and the G8 make the country a better place then?

...and this lots make the country a better place?

http://www.theargus.co.uk/news/11175001.Liveblog__March_for_England/?ref=var_0 (Video at 7.29).

look like a bunch of england hoolies who can't afford to goto Brazil.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
Rent a mob, I bet loads of them attend any 'anti' protest, be it poll tax, council tax, anti hunting, pro hunting, G8, Student loans, march for England...shame the lazy ***** don't put as much enoegy into making the country a better place. 100 hundred knuckle draggers outnumbered by 1000 deluded twats

This In a nutshell.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
err, council tax, hunting families of animals in woods, and the G8 make the country a better place then?

...and this lots make the country a better place?

http://www.theargus.co.uk/news/11175001.Liveblog__March_for_England/?ref=var_0 (Video at 7.29).

look like a bunch of england hoolies who can't afford to goto Brazil.

I think there are elements of the anti whatever brigade that have just as bad tendencies as the fascists.... The far left and far right have a fair bit in common.

Feb 9, 2011
Lancing

100%

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004

I'm a deluded **** am I?

For wanting to peacefully suggest that a group of homophobic, racist, ignorant, fascist thugs - hell bent on causing trouble - aren't welcome in this beautiful place I call home?

Then I am deluded.

Lazy?

No, just someone who stands up for what they believe in and doesn't need to make reactionary, sweeping statements on a football message board.

Last edited:

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I'm a deluded **** am I?

For wanting to peacefully suggest that a group of homophobic, racist, ignorant, fascist thugs - hell bent on causing trouble - aren't welcome in this beautiful place I call home?

Then I am deluded.

Lazy?

No, just someone who stands up for what they believe in and doesn't need to make reactionary, sweeping statements on a football message board.

It seems the anti-fascists were blocking the path of the MFE leaving town according to reports, seems a little odd given that they didn't want them here in the first place. Also reported that a female member of Sussex Police has been attacked by the counter protesters.

Dave........?

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
It seems the anti-fascists were blocking the path of the MFE leaving town according to reports, seems a little odd given that they didn't want them here in the first place. Also reported that a female member of Sussex Police has been attacked by the counter protesters.

Dave........?

Totally agree.

Blocking off their main route out of town did seem a bit odd.

Unfortunately, there seemed to be a sizeable group of anti-fascists determined to have a pop at the police.

Ferring Marine

Mar 28, 2014
The piddling little fascist groups are all fighting amongst themselves presently...which is quite funny.
All arguing who is the most 'patriotic'... but in most cases, its who are the biggest arsespangles, and who is the most racist.

Go home back to Prague Dave in Prague, you are irrelevant, basically tedious and don't belong to this forum

Black Rod

Jan 19, 2013
So it actually appears it was the anti-fascists who caused more problems than March for England?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
They marched right past my flat. It seemed the crusties, stoodents and ironic moustache brigade caused more probs for the police than a few knuckleheads singing their really shit songs. Indeed a police horse was involved and the crusties threw a flare.

Wish they would all just piss off frankly.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
SHE FELL OVER. lucky we live in a society where we can have a day like today.

Lucky that people can have the freedom to voice their opinion, or lucky that those opposed to freedom of expression are able to 'protest' under the banner of anti-fascism?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

Nail on head.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
It would have been great if they had been ignored. 60-200 (depending on who you believe) dopes marching in the rain with no-one paying any attention to them.

They would have found a way to shoot themselves in the foot without those hell bent on granting them their wish of a ruck.

£500k police costs last year. How much this year?

People give them too much credit. It's not akin to fighting fascism or Nazisim. The EDL is dying a slow death. Ignoring them would not be a sign of accepting their values.

Besides, isn't it a march to celebrate all things England and non-political?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports