March for England 2014

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Yeah, apparently the less than 5% muslim population in the UK is going to take over...
Invoke sharia law, re-write the constitution, and put all the women in hijabs.

but its ok...there is an answer...

A bunch of fat twats shouting nonsense, and trying to fight local students, as they 'march' through Brighton....that will show them!!!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I think its grand that these fine upstanding citizens are marching in support of Freedom Day, the South African public holiday celebrated on 27 April to commemorate the first post-apartheid elections held on that day in 1994. They are a shining example to us all. :clap2:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
They are frothing at the mouth for a dust up. It would be brilliant if no-one paid any sort of attention to them. Completely ignore them, but the UAF seem to think that the march is akin to the uprising of Naziism and will grant the wish of the Carlsberg swilling dopes with a stage and an audience.

Just ignore them.

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
Yeah, apparently the less than 5% muslim population in the UK is going to take over...
Invoke sharia law, re-write the constitution, and put all the women in hijabs.

A bunch of fat twats shouting nonsense, and trying to fight local students, as they 'march' through Brighton....that will show them!!!

That is exactly what I said to him, it will be of no surprise that he had no answer other than telling me to f*** off.

The conversation went a little deeper though, he mentioned that the foreigners will soon be taking over our country and making us adopt all of their ‘cultures’.

I said (sarcastically)it would be awful if the French invaded Sussex and told us all to adopt the French flag, speak French, use the Euro etc...... he said he would ‘fight them back to froggy land’.

He is much much bigger than me so a fell short of mentioning Northern Ireland to him.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
The far right has never really been the same since the influx of big Poles who are bigger, stronger, healthier versions of how they see themselves. They don't really know who the enemy is any more, now there's no easily identifiable race/colour targets who are taking the jobs they consider beneath them.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
The piddling little fascist groups are all fighting amongst themselves presently...which is quite funny.
All arguing who is the most 'patriotic'... but in most cases, its who are the biggest arsespangles, and who is the most racist.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

pretty much what everyone is saying on here,they are irrelevant and not worth bothering about.So what is the point of the other side turning up for a scrap,it makes no sense.As you have said there will hardly be many of them anyway.

just ignore them then hopefully next year they wont bother,the only thing the UAF are guaranteeing is that the poor people of Brighton will be subjected to this farce again next year.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Just wondering if any Georgians, Egyptians, Bulgarians, Catalans, Romanians, Ethiopians, Greek, Indians, Iraqis, Israelis, Lebanese, Lithuanians, Palestinians, Portuguese, Serbians, Macedonians, Ukrainians, Russians or Syrians will join them...?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
People always will oppose fascism though wont they....especially in a country like England.
People keep saying the UAF should stay away....
Why not request the racists, who are coming for the specific reason of causing violence to stay away?

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
I am so so so bored of protest groups from both extremes causing agg in the city. I'm considering starting a protest group against the right of protest groups to protest in the City Centre and nearby! Who's with me??

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Thy should change the format of protesting altogether. Why not get a dance competition between the 2 groups on the go instead? The far right can have Paul Wellar and Noel Gallagher playing whilst the left get's the Smiths and our very own The Levellers?
Anyone else think this could save the universe?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The far right has never really been the same since the influx of big Poles who are bigger, stronger, healthier versions of how they see themselves. They don't really know who the enemy is any more, now there's no easily identifiable race/colour targets who are taking the jobs they consider beneath them.

True. The curve-ball of white immigrants has confused them somewhat. Funny.

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
pretty much what everyone is saying on here,they are irrelevant and not worth bothering about.So what is the point of the other side turning up for a scrap,it makes no sense.As you have said there will hardly be many of them anyway.

just ignore them then hopefully next year they wont bother,the only thing the UAF are guaranteeing is that the poor people of Brighton will be subjected to this farce again next year.

This!

I am starting to agree that the UAF are not helping matter by turning up and fuelling the racists desire for trouble. I like the idea of letting them know they are not wanted but this format doesn't work and only alienates them to believe they are important. Leave them to it! They will go away! Im not sure.

But I feel that by creating this thread we have wasted enough time diuscussing people of no relevanmce or significance to modern day brighton/England/Britain/Europe

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Thy should change the format of protesting altogether. Why not get a dance competition between the 2 groups on the go instead? The far right can have Paul Wellar playing whilst the left get's the Smiths and our very own The Levellers?
Anyone else think this could save the universe?

Um, good idea, apart from the ??? inclusion of Paul 'Wellar' in the far right team. The far right would still lose by a landslide. All their tunes suck bigtime.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Thye funny thing about threads like this is, people see what is obvious... a bunch of racists...
but, theres still people on the forum, who will say..they are patriots...just working class blokes....etc etc...and defend their nonsense.

wouldnt P.Weller be a little indignant being associated with these wankers?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
People always will oppose fascism though wont they....especially in a country like England.
People keep saying the UAF should stay away....
Why not request the racists, who are coming for the specific reason of causing violence to stay away?

BOTH should stay away but sadly BOTH are equally thick, brainless morons. Maybe we should find field for MfE and the UAF and let them kill each other - that way we wouldn't ever have to suffer either set of w****rs again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports