Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

March for England 2014

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
If people just got on with their day to day lives and ignored EDL then how much violence would there be ? It takes two sides to create the violence and both sides are too retarded to get they aren't welcome in Brighton.

dont let them hear you call them EDL...its been argued to death on here by people from the right wing of politics, that they are not the same people.
;-D

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Any peaceful protest/march has the right to go ahead unmolested. This is what democracy means.

Under the principle of freedom of speech I will defend your right to say whatever you want, however much I disagree with you.

Absolutely. I'm not sure that's quite their central aim though...

on-tour.jpg

Somewhere in their message is something about 'marching for England', but that seems to be only one of a few things on their agenda for that day...

1011818_571621189587113_2035382718_n.jpg

I'm sure they'll be fine as long as they avoid the 'Giant Mosque' next to Victoria Park and Hector's House - the commie pub.

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
so why not lay on free buses for the EDL and UAF to Beeding Cement Works and let them slug it out there. It would be a damn sight cheaper and we can all get on with our lives without having to put up with a few hundred morons ruining the weekend.

WTF has Beeding got to do with marching in Brighton?
What about my weekend?
How will I get to M&S at Holmbush?
Send em up Stanmer Park, or even better somewhere near a cliff.

Mr NIMBY

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
WTF has Beeding got to do with marching in Brighton?
What about my weekend?
How will I get to M&S at Holmbush?
Send em up Stanmer Park, or even better somewhere near a cliff.

Mr NIMBY

Still not sure what its got to do with Brighton, never mind Beeding.

Ha. Comparing an inspiring leader like Hitler to the drunken dopes looking for a bit of a scuffle is rather far-fetched.

Well, if you care to read your history the Nazi party did start out as a bunch of small-time saloon hall louts just going round the streets breaking heads.

I think history has taught us that the one thing you never get complacent about is the rise of the far right - they might be small and isolated here but are growing rapidly in many parts of Europe and today still produce mass murdering scum like Breivik. I think you should thank the likes of the UAF keeping them marginalised rather than hope they also get duffed up!

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Despite right-wing sensibilities and their desire for people ( who wouldnt be in the city but for some , racist, fascist chavs ) not to be in Brighton...they will be there.

Attachments

• wrongman-287x300.jpg
    wrongman-287x300.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 277

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
They vehemently oppose "the left wing" but I would bet none of them can actually describe what left wing values are, beyond something like "they love foreigners innit"

I'm as "left wing" as they get, but I strongly oppose the current form of immigration - and I'm sure this would completely baffle the EDL.

What are your views on the delightful members of UAF?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Do the terrible UAF terrorise communities with drunken, obscene, behavior in order to scare a section of our society..or just confront *****?

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Ignoring the whole thing would make a lot more sense and send a much better message. Fact of the matter is that the UAF just wants a fight as much as the EDL do and are doing nothing but satisfying their primordial desires.

I don't think they turn up to Brighton to commit violent acts against anything or anyone, they turn up to have a fight with the UAF. If the UAF showed the restraint to not show up, would the EDL bother coming back?

Just as we know that the UAF is a representation of the British far-left?

What relevance does that possibly have to what I posted? These 'independent Brighton types' (who probably actually aren't from Brighton) are still rather far-left leaning aren't they?

You agree that the UAF represents the violent far-left of our society though?

I think your deluded if you think anyone in the UAF is concerned about the hijacking of St Georges Day or negative connotations associated with St Georges Cross.

What are your views on the delightful members of UAF?

You really do appear to be defending one group while being critical of the other. You seemed to suggest that objectively both are as bad as each other, and yet only attack one side.

Rather than ask others for their views, why don't you actually give your own? ???

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I'm sure they'll be fine as long as they avoid the 'Giant Mosque' next to Victoria Park and Hector's House - the commie pub.

They've got that under control this year.

cappin5.PNG

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Well, if you care to read your history the Nazi party did start out as a bunch of small-time saloon hall louts just going round the streets breaking heads.

I think history has taught us that the one thing you never get complacent about is the rise of the far right - they might be small and isolated here but are growing rapidly in many parts of Europe and today still produce mass murdering scum like Breivik. I think you should thank the likes of the UAF keeping them marginalised rather than hope they also get duffed up!

I've read my history, thank you. I still think you are a loon for wishing to compare them. The EDL are falling apart. The BNP have lost their way.

It's nothing more than one set of people spoiling for a fight and the others giving them that opportunity.

The UAF don't keep them marginalised! They are marginalised as they serve no purpose whatsoever and everyone realises that.

The BNP, the only party and EDL member should vote for, has managed to gain 2% of the vote (?) in over 30 years of establishment? Worried! :flounce:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here