Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Marc Cucurella's house broken into when he moved to Chelsea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Where did you get that from? That TV war is an agenda / narrative...there are no sides to take. Yes - some are dying, and there has been fighting going on for years.....to believe what you see as a "war." Russia could take Ukraine in one day if they really wanted.

Inflation, energy hikes, economy, and much more all blamed on it - as will the coming cyberattack (which will be the catalyst to get normies wanting CBDCs).
Other chat rooms are available. I’d go there.

Frankly, you’re behaviour disgusts me and your views are naive and twisted.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
Are you sponsored by the Russian state by any chance? Only a complete moron could possibly believe what you have posted. There are literally thousands of sources to categorically prove the Russians are waging and losing their war in Ukraine. Russia couldn't take Ukraine in the last year so suggesting they could do it in a day 'if they really wanted' suggests you are mentally unhinged.
I guess he's one of those people that thinks Russia could just use some nukes on Ukraine.

Conveniently ignoring the implications of that. Namely that most of the world would completely cast Russia out, almost every nation would stop trading with them entirely. There would be a massive ground swell of support for Ukraine and her neighbors. All the political will needed in every nation will have been provided.

And based on the past year, it's highly unlikely Ukraine would roll over even if nuked. I doubt they would ever give up, ever submit to Putin.

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham

(from 2:18).

.....I know it's not allowed on this board....as it's 100% politically correct / woke / part of the official brand etc......

...but..
.........................lol.

I thought the non-woke view was that home owners should be able to beat up/ shoot burglars not laugh at the victims of burglaries.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
These Russian bots aren't what they used to be. There was a time when you could have a proper conversation with them. But not any more. Give them a tickle back and they bristle and go all defensive. I blame those cheap Chinese chips the Russians are having to use.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
It’s very sad for Cucu that he had his house broken in to. I feel sorry for him and his family.

BUT, back to football, I find it intriguing that Potter did not hear the boos for Cucu from the Chelsea fans. I think he is learning from his mistakes. Wenger’s brilliant technique of not ‘seeing’ anything controversial on the football pitch is a great card to play when you don’t want to make a comment.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

.....I know it's not allowed on this board....as it's 100% politically correct / woke / part of the official brand etc......

...but..

Having been on this board from long before those terms were invented, I can't remember a time when being a complete c*** was ever 'allowed' :shrug:

Last edited:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

...but..

And yet here is the thread and you posting on it, unedited and unbanned. Will probably keep it just to show the world what a massive bellend you are.

Peppermint Tea

Aug 31, 2007
Where did you get that from? That TV war is an agenda / narrative...there are no sides to take. Yes - some are dying, and there has been fighting going on for years.....to believe what you see as a "war." Russia could take Ukraine in one day if they really wanted.

Inflation, energy hikes, economy, and much more all blamed on it - as will the coming cyberattack (which will be the catalyst to get normies wanting CBDCs).
And where did you get that from? There’s a very whiffy smell of superiority in your post. To be fair it’s matched by your elite level of heartlessness by airily dismissing it as a ”TV war” and “Yes - some are dying”…if these really are your views, you’d be better served keeping them to yourself.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Imagine how much of a **** you’d need to be, to think that someone (with a pregnant wife and two very young kids) being burgle, was funny.

now imagine how much of a thick **** you’d need to be, to think everyone else would laugh along with you.

what a cock.

nsclurker

Apr 3, 2018

Better for some people to think you're a prick, and keep quiet, than sharing your thoughts and proving it beyond all doubt to everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here