Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Marc Cucurella's house broken into when he moved to Chelsea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RowZ

Sep 12, 2022

(from 2:18).

.....I know it's not allowed on this board....as it's 100% politically correct / woke / part of the official brand etc......

...but..
.........................lol.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

.....I know it's not allowed on this board....as it's 100% politically correct / woke / part of the official brand etc......

...but..

Not sure how anybody's home being broken into is 'lol'.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat

Come On Wtf GIF

RowZ

Sep 12, 2022
He's a Russian sympathiser. Don't give him the attention he craves.
Where did you get that from? That TV war is an agenda / narrative...there are no sides to take. Yes - some are dying, and there has been fighting going on for years.....to believe what you see as a "war." Russia could take Ukraine in one day if they really wanted.

Inflation, energy hikes, economy, and much more all blamed on it - as will the coming cyberattack (which will be the catalyst to get normies wanting CBDCs).

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Where did you get that from? That TV war is an agenda / narrative...there are no sides to take. Yes - some are dying, and there has been fighting going on for years.....to believe what you see as a "war." Russia could take Ukraine in one day if they really wanted.

Inflation, energy hikes, economy, and much more all blamed on it - as will the coming cyberattack (which will be the catalyst to get normies wanting CBDCs).
Good grief. I have to say I strongly disagree and leave it at that. I also find your OP to be in poor taste.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

OK - how to prove @Solid at the back correct in one quick post. Oh, and to show what a prized prick you are .... again.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead

Strange

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead

...but..

Strange

...but..

weirdest post ever on NSC ? Lots of competition though.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Joel Veltman had his car stolen from Hove Park yesterday as well

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption

Are you sponsored by the Russian state by any chance? Only a complete moron could possibly believe what you have posted. There are literally thousands of sources to categorically prove the Russians are waging and losing their war in Ukraine. Russia couldn't take Ukraine in the last year so suggesting they could do it in a day 'if they really wanted' suggests you are mentally unhinged.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Given they’ve struggled for a year now and got nowhere, why haven’t they done that then ? They could nuke it to smithereens in a day, but take it ? Not a lot to LOL about when someone’s house gets broken into either. Apart from that, good post 🙄

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here