Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Manu's reaction, very funny, (in my opinion)

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
it's all hilarious how these big club followers lose their minds over a loss. great amusement how he goes on about how good Rashford is before the goal is disallowed.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
its only 10 mins,
don't look if your offended by random swearing !
Especially when they have the goal disallowed :)

Is he trying to be Alan Partridge, is that what's allowed his name to be known? Or is he a genuine prick? Why does he do it? Surely he doesn't make money from this?

The world just gets ever more confusing.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Our knobby ,Wally kids are out there waiting to get an audience. .. It comes with the territory. Our Korea boys are kicking off already.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Is he trying to be Alan Partridge, is that what's allowed his name to be known? Or is he a genuine prick? Why does he do it? Surely he doesn't make money from this?

He has 1/4 million followers/subscribers, so is making more than a living wage each week, good enough reason to make an idiot of yourself.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006

He does very well from it. Even has a show on talksport off the back of it. YouTube can be a real money earner.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Jesus, how?! Who would want to listen to such uninformed drivel. Beyond me.
Well, loads on here will have clicked on it (if you know it's drivel you've contributed to his income🤣). Clicks lead to advert sales, further clicks lead to cash. Doesn't need to be good, just watched.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Well, loads on here will have clicked on it (if you know it's drivel you've contributed to his income🤣). Clicks lead to advert sales, further clicks lead to cash. Doesn't need to be good, just watched.

I clicked on it. watched it and thought that if someone took him to a county league game, leaned on the railings with a pint, he would be stunned at how physical and fast a real match is when you're not watching it on TV in your bedroom :lolol:

But throughout, I wasn't 'served' any ads (as I believe the down with the yoof call it) and had nowhere to click anywhere on the screen to try and sell me anything. So serious question, how has my click earned him anything :shrug:

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
My heart goes out to AFTV
Theyve worked so hard to build up their platform, helped by Arsenal being shite.
Now Man United channels are going to clean up for years to come.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
This guy did say after the game,

“The shame when someone beats a traditional top side is the victor rarely get the focus they deserve. Brighton were fantastic today. Changed half their team and still wiped the floor with us”

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Mark Goldbridge (real name Brent Di Cesare) is a character. Not in the 1970’s euphemism sense, but he plays a character. If you watch enough of his stuff, you notice his influences. Constant Partridge references for one thing, which I appreciate!

He grew up supporting Nottingham Forest, and is an ex-copper (hence the name change), and his content and image is very carefully cultivated.

An example is him watching a game on a stream. He has the live chat going, which he reads and answers questions (in return for ££). He also uses this to set up “meme” moments. An example is that the chat and updates on goals is faster than the delayed stream he watches.

It’s therefore comedy gold for him to see Brighton have scored in the live chat, and quickly say “These Brighton knob bees are shite, they’re never gonna score, NEVER”. Then watch in mock horror on his stream as we do exactly that 30 seconds later.

This then gets clipped up by his editor and monetised on YouTube as being a hilariously spontaneous moment, where everyone can laugh at his expense.

He does exactly the same things in his FIFA streams. Deliberately “doesn’t notice” stuff (like his centre back is up front, or he has had a player sent off) then acts all shocked and watches the social media engagement happen.

It’s bollocks, but entertaining bollocks.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I can't get my hat on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here