Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Manure U23s v Albion 23s highlights.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Very decent balanced write up - but oh that girl doing the commentary! Claiming it was a good win for Unoted against a toughrt older side, completely oblivious to the fact the United were fielding two very experienced PL pros, both full England internationals!

Plus, if they can put out highlights, that means the whole thing was filmed - so why not stream it (with a better commentator!)??

Jul 7, 2003
Very decent balanced write up - but oh that girl doing the commentary! Claiming it was a good win for Unoted against a toughrt older side, completely oblivious to the fact the United were fielding two very experienced PL pros, both full England internationals!

Plus, if they can put out highlights, that means the whole thing was filmed - so why not stream it (with a better commentator!)??

I think their u23s get shown via MUTV so they probably don't want to dilute their premium product

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Nice finish from Tolaj again.

Looks a menace so far this season

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I think their u23s get shown via MUTV so they probably don't want to dilute their premium product
As I understand it, they didn't,

Anyway, do you (and they) seriously think it would 'dilute their premium product' any more than, say, showing their women's team matches live on free-to-air TV?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here