Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
And Gavin Hoyty-Toyty.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Would take Almunia in a flash. And think it's plausible we may go in for him.

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
I would love to see him line up for us!!!!!

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
I certainly hope not. I know he's played top drawer football but and I don't want to go over this again, he IS error prone. NOT someone i'd spunk my summer wages on, not by a long shot!

Every keeper is prone to the odd error, his shot stopping and distribution is excellent. Is twice the keeper of Brez and Ankers.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Every keeper is prone to the odd error, his shot stopping and distribution is excellent. Is twice the keeper of Brez and Ankers.

Will go to Russia or somewhere, seriously mate I come from a heavy Arsenal supporting family and he is pony. Five years ago he kept Arsenal in a semi final against United, granted.
He is in his PRIME and is, in my opinion only, a liability. I'm sure NSC will chew over that for a few minutes...

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Will go to Russia or somewhere, seriously mate I come from a heavy Arsenal supporting family and he is pony. Five years ago he kept Arsenal in a semi final against United, granted.
He is in his PRIME and is, in my opinion only, a liability. I'm sure NSC will chew over that for a few minutes...

That's the beauty of debate. Ultimately it's Gus and Tony's decision anyway.....

We will see :)

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

so is that a no then lol

JetsetJimbo

Jun 13, 2011
I think Almunia is almost certainly going to want a bigger wage than we should pay. Unlike superbez I rate him reasonably highly, I think he'd be excellent at this level, but I can see him ending up at a club in the bottom half of the Premiership or someone newly promoted to the Premiership.

Not so sure about him moving abroad, by all accounts he genuinely loves it in England (but yeah, that might not count for much if Anzi's money men come calling, for example).

danish seagull

Apr 16, 2012
København
I'd rather him sign than us not sign a keeper. Be a very good championship keeper and I'd feel much better going into next season with him in goal rather than Brez or Casper

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here