Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Manu

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Considering, we're little Brighton, and they are the massive corporate juggernaut Man Utd, and we're away, i'm insanely confident.

Personally, I think we're the better side in every position on the pitch and we'll win well and finish above them.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Looking forward to the Match of the day analysis on how bad Utd have become….

“Taking nothing away from Brighton”

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Seeing this I thought he was injured again and out of Englands next match

F17A42A0-321D-4E81-A38A-69D753B7D401.jpeg

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
I was going to write manure but I felt like being kind 😂

A lot of Man United fans would probably tell you that Man U is more offensive and shouldn’t be used.

They’re normally weirdos who have never been to Old Trafford and get overly defensive to prove they’re ‘real’ fans, but still.

Last edited:

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
Relevant:

I think that is absolutely right - the squad they have assembled is a complete mess which suits nobody and they really need to stick with Ten Hag for another couple of seasons to get all the deadwood out and to get the right players in. The interest we apparently had in Sancho will probably be renewed next summer (as a replacement for Fati?!) and there might be a bargain to be had, or they might have coached all the ability out of him entirely. It's a mess, but their individuals are very dangerous and capable of match winning moments in a flash.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Considering, we're little Brighton, and they are the massive corporate juggernaut Man Utd, and we're away, i'm insanely confident.

Personally, I think we're the better side in every position on the pitch and we'll win well and finish above them.
This is the new reality. There is no Big Six/Seven anymore. There's A Big One, which is Man City. Beyond that, the Albion look far more likely than most to pick up a podium place by putting these f*ckers to the sword, one game at a time

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Has your United mate ever mentioned they are shitehouse ???
Quite often in the last few weeks.😂

This was a few weeks ago.

"How are Brighton carrying on when they sold their midfield, amazing. Can I swap them with United!"

I told him he was welcome but he'd have to affect a southern accent like all the other United supporters 🤣.

Just played football with him and both him and his son caved after some early bravado and conceded they expect to lose.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
This is the new reality. There is no Big Six/Seven anymore. There's A Big One, which is Man City. Beyond that, the Albion look far more likely than most to pick up a podium place by putting these f*ckers to the sword, one game at a time

Europa League may prove to be our downfall but it is wonderful to genuinely not fear any team in this league (aside from City).

Talking to a Scunthorpe lad I play football with who said fifteen years ago they beat us 5-1. A very different trajectory for both clubs.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Quite often in the last few weeks.😂

This was a few weeks ago.

"How are Brighton carrying on when they sold their midfield, amazing. Can I swap them with United!"

I told him he was welcome but he'd have to affect a southern accent like all the other United supporters 🤣.

Just played football with him and both him and his son caved after some early bravado and conceded they expect to lose.
There's this gene pool where all entitled fans are mutated.
Emergence results in Spuds, Manure, Chelski, VillAAAAAAAA and others to start whinging.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here