Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ManU twice in a week... Which is more important?

Which one game would you choose to win?

• Man Utd in the league

Votes: 42 91.3%
  • Man Utd in the cup

Votes: 4 8.7%

• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Will Saturday be one of first times Potter has put out an unchanged side

It could be the make or break game this season for Molumby if he takes Bissouma’s place. Play well and he’s here for the season, out of his depth and he’ll be out on loan again?.

Am I reading too much into him not playing last night?

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Personally I would be happy with a point in the league game against them and a narrow loss in the cup . Obviously a win would be even better !

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Cup game I suppose. Because then we keep going in the cup and have more games. Whereas our league season is not going to hinge on a game against Man United.

However the league game is our next game, and as the best football cliche says we should always take it "one game at a time"

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
**** it, I'll be the one that says it. Cup win!* We're going all the way baby!

*Not really. League win all day long.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Win both I think we are going to need the cups to give vital minutes to our young player development and keep the squad happy.

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
While we’re eating at the top table we should try for silverware surely, because we sure ain't gonna win any when/if we’re back in the second tier. One league game isn’t going to define our season. People should have more faith, especially based on what we’ve seen in the two league games thus far, and Chelsea’s win was daylight robbery.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
While we’re eating at the top table we should try for silverware surely, because we sure ain't gonna win any when/if we’re back in the second tier. One league game isn’t going to define our season. People should have more faith, especially based on what we’ve seen in the two league games thus far, and Chelsea’s win was daylight robbery.

Chelsea game was in the evening :thumbsup:

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I'd love a cup run. It's fun for the fans and keeps the squad match fit. However, looking at the sides left in the competition it's looking very likely that the quarter finals will be made up of 8 premier league teams with 4 of the big six still in. Realistically we're not going to win through that lot so maybe I'll take the league.

On second thoughts, can I swap a win for two draws and a pk shoot out victory?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
League

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here