Manhood" in one hand and a cigarette in the other

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
A man caught jumping up and down naked on a trampoline has avoided a jail sentence.

James Burden, 55, was spotted by a neighbour in the garden of his Falkirk home at 0500 GMT on 25 March.

Falkirk Sheriff Court heard Burden had his "manhood" in one hand and a cigarette in the other when the neighbour saw him.

She called the police, and Burden was arrested and charged with shameless indecency.

Mike McMahon, prosecuting, said: "He told police he had gone out to the trampoline and had masturbated himself there."

Asked why he did it, Burden told officers: "Just for the thrill of it."

Continue reading the main story

Start Quote

I have read the reports and you will be provided with the support that you need, and it is essential the community is not faced with this sort of behaviour again”

Sheriff William Gallacher
Falkirk Sheriif Court
Asked why he looked at his neighbour's window, he said: "Because I had seen the light go on."

He added: "I did not intend anyone to see me."

Burden, pleaded guilty to a single charge of publicly exposing his person in a shameless and indecent manner, and approaching his neighbour's house and placing the occupant in a state of fear and alarm.

He appeared for sentencing at Falkirk Sheriff Court earlier this month but attempted to withdraw his plea.

Gordon Addison, defending, said the his client now claimed to have "only pled guilty to avoid the embarrassment of a trial".

Sheriff Caldwell refused to allow Burden to withdraw his guilty plea, saying he had confirmed it in court after months of legal advice, and placed him on the sex offenders register.

At the court appearance on Thusday, Sheriff William Gallacher put Burden on probation for a period of three years, and warned if he did not comply with the order, he may be "removed from the community."

He said: "I have read the reports and you will be provided with the support that you need, and it is essential the community is not faced with this sort of behaviour again.

"Breach the probation in any way and you may be removed from the community."

:lolol:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The Scots cheapskate version of the mile high club.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Surely the drugs trial is to follow.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
"NO RELIEF FOR SMOKING SEXPOT" -Bouncing man for high jump after unleashing the "beast" of Burden.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
fucksake..........haven't the sweaties got more worrying things to attend to? if a bloke can't flog one out in his own back garden be it on or off a trampoline without being grabbed by the long arm of the law.....i ask yeh, what is the world COMING to....???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports