Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ** Manchester Utd v BHA ** - Score Predictor - Now in its 9th SEASON !!

Manchester Utd v BHA - Score Predictor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

origigull

Jun 29, 2009

E

Eric Youngs Contact Lense

Just hoping they come with the "we just won 3-0 and this is just Brighton" and try to play really openly. If they do, 1-2 to us! It is the exposure on the break I'm concerned about.. Rashford, Martial, James running at Dan Burn with a third of the pitch around them, and we could be struggling..

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
Don't expect a dull game. McTominay's absence in midfield could mean Brighton enjoy quite a fair amount of possession. Brighton's height on set pieces could cause Man Utd some problems as set pieces at both ends of the field have been a problem for them. The more open the game is, the more it could suit Man Utd's front 3 finding space on the counter-attack. Both teams to score, but would go for a home win, 2-1. My predictions are rarely correct, however.

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
Is it correct that this poll closes at 9:09 on the day after the game?
If so, I'll leave my prediction until an hour or so after the match has been played.
I don't have much luck and can be a bit dense so I still might get it wrong.

Is it correct that this poll closes at 9:09 on the day after the game?
If so, I'll leave my prediction until an hour or so after the match has been played.
I don't have much luck and can be a bit dense so I still might get it wrong.

Whilst technically you can poll after KO, a screenshot is taken when the match starts. Only scores predicted at KO count :albion2:

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
I don't think we have had a period in our history where we could go to Old Trafford and be disappointed to come away with at least a draw and a win could well be on the cards, it all could go pear shaped of course as United are playing better lately but so are we.......exciting times.

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
Manure 1 BHA 1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here