Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Manchester United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I'm a big fan of Rashford, he's an excellent player but I'd gladly see him subbed off, he's looking very dangerous.

I think we need at least one more goal, I can't see us keeping our first clean sheet of the season in this game - utd are far more positive and attacking than they were last year against us.

Still, we're 1 up with a lot of quality on the bench to mix things up with.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
It's a long time since I have seen Brighton leading against the run of play. Usually the other way round, West Ham, Everton etc

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
Why are Pervis and Solly missing? Squad rotation? Or carrying injuries? Rotation at OT seems mental?
Solly has a slight injury so not risked. Per is didn’t get back from internationals until late.

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
Completing mangling VAR by saying it is only there to overturn major errors. Which is guff as offside and ball out of play are considered as binary.
Whilst it was 'clearly' out, the camera view wasn't 100% in line for some reason so I still had a slight doubt despite the visible gap.. with world cup tech it may have been in.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Hadn't realised it until I just Googled it that Pien Meulensteen is the daughter of the former Utd coach. That explains her, erm, imbalanced excitement on this game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here