Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Manchester United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I'm always concerned when the narrative is that the opposition are in disarray, have issues in the squad and suffering key injuries.
They aren’t that disarrayed. Even with their injuries, missing players (for… various reasons)… they can still start with

Onana
Wan Bissaka - Lindelöf - Martinez - Dalot
Casemiro - Eriksson
Pellistri - Fernandes - Rashford
Højland

That’s still a strong team in my view. Their bench looks depleted though.

Jimmy Grimble

They aren’t that disarrayed. Even with their injuries, missing players (for… various reasons)… they can still start with

Onana
Wan Bissaka - Lindelöf - Martinez - Dalot
Casemiro - Eriksson
Pellistri - Fernandes - Rashford
Højland

That’s still a strong team in my view. Their bench looks depleted though.
Very true. Hojland is also an unknown quantity of sorts, but looks the exact type of striker that we sometimes struggle with (i.e a physical beast).

Jimmy Grimble

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
I know we won at OT last year, but for the first time ever I am thinking that we can beat them. I suspect, in a similar easy to West Ham and Newcastle, the first goal will be crucial. If we get the first goal, it's ours for the taking. If we let them score first, it might be a struggle.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I'm always concerned when the narrative is that the opposition are in disarray, have issues in the squad and suffering key injuries.
Yeah but they haven’t lost a league game at home since we were last there. These are also records we are rather good at breaking!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here