Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Manchester United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

origigull

Jun 29, 2009

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
278dfad0cb12112c64ec73033509400a.jpg

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Pleased as punch.

pascal.jpg

Morvangull

Oct 19, 2010
Bognor Regis
First game and history made with first ever win at Old Trafford. No sign of missing 'Biss' or 'Cucu' and Caicedo and Welbeck were exceptional.

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Slabhead's take on the first half: "We started pretty well and on the front foot and as a team we had control. Then we conceded the first goal and that knocked us badly."

If that's control, then I hope other teams we come up against have that sort of control over us. :lol:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Tremendous work from the boy Danny

[tweet]1556275364082683904[/tweet]

Albion in the north

Jul 13, 2012
Ooop North
Great result. Happy to be wrong about Gros and Lallana playing together. No need for the personal attacks you get for having an opinion on here.
Enjoying listening to Scholes back tracking on his pre match build up of how good Utd are and how easily theyll beat us.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Watched where there was no commentary - can anyone tell me how that wasn’t a penalty for the push in the back?

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
Bollox to statistics and our run of defeats against this lot, records are there to be broken and I have a funny feeling about this game. But then again it just might be the chicken Dhansak I had last night. Anyway, I'm living with the memory of last season and the soppy smile on Ronaldo's face as our 4th goal went in, be lovely to see that again.

:ascarf: :ascarf:

Yes, Yes, Yes, massive well done lads, switched over to Sky Sports News and there was that close up of Ronaldo's face again :clap: :clap:
I just love going on the BBC Sports report when we do teams over like Man U, the comments are hilarious and a lot of praise for us,
this one stood out for me,

Comment posted by Waseeacrim, today at 16:07Waseeacrim
16:07
As a neutral, what a fantastic spectacle seeing the minnows of English football having a right good go at Brighton.
:lolol:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Total football, what great afternoon.

Manure huffed and puffed and had no answer

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Great listen on the radio that. I was a bit concerned about losing Cucurella but we’ve coped admirably without him, Caicedo is a worthy replacement for Bissouma. It’s great that we’ve got a settled side and manager who really know their jobs.

Can’t wait to see what I missed on match of the day later.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
That penalty decision though

It took VAR one match day to screw up everything they said had been corrected with it's own system

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here