[Albion] Manchester United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Codner's Wallop

Sep 11, 2013
So come on….regardless of his performance, how much are we going to hear about bloody Ronaldo in the second half?

Media absolute obsession with the guy

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Supposed to be ten Hag's day, not quite working out that way. All the plastic Man U fans must be wondering what's going on

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Haven't enjoyed the big club bias in terms of officiating.

1. Why flag Welbeck when he was through? He was onside and Danny should have finished it
2. Mctominey red?
3. Gave the ball out as a goal kick when a) it wasn't b) it hit Maquire last

Come on, Ref’s only trying to make a game of it so OT doesn’t empty a HT

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Correct. This game ain’t won yet everybody. Annoying part is that I was going to bed at halftime, now I need a goal as early as possible for us so that I can do that ASAP.

You just know that you are not going to bed, don't you?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Only HT….I remember us being 2/0 up in a cup game at OT many years ago…think it ended up 2/2

…but I’ll enjoy the moment

Ps ..if u fancy Utd they are 10/1…who’d have thought you’d see those odds in this game at 2pm

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Nobody can criticise they way we are playing today but I assume I am still allowed an opinion?
That is not a good Man Utd side and their midfield is non existent. There will be harder more mobile midfields to play against.

Not sure you are supporting the right club. Unbelievable. We may lose this game but **** me if the current score doesn’t fill you with joy, WTF would?

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
We've been excellent. That second goal was a thing of beauty, from seemingly penned in by our corner to the back of the net in about 10 seconds.

Despite that I'm looking at it as we have to concede three to lose and even then we're just a bundled corner or deflected shot away from equalising.

Codner's Wallop

Sep 11, 2013
Correct. This game ain’t won yet everybody. Annoying part is that I was going to bed at halftime, now I need a goal as early as possible for us so that I can do that ASAP.

You go to bed now and you are letting yourself down, the club down and the fans on here down.

Fight through it.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
f444339bdc42e1210b9c44333896832b.jpg

Come on Danny, take the piss now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Only HT….I remember us being 2/0 up in a cup game at OT many years ago…think it ended up 2/2

…but I’ll enjoy the moment

Ps ..if u fancy Utd they are 10/1…who’d have thought you’d see those odds in this game at 2pm

I remember that game too :down:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports