Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Manchester United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Albion in the north

Jul 13, 2012
Ooop North
Ill be honest and say Im not a big fan of Lallana and Gross starting together. Both great, influential players but no pace. 1 or the other for me.
Still hopeful/optimistic. Every man and his dog are Utd fans where I live. Will be good to shut them up...AGAIN #TheonlyBrightonFanintheVillage

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
If he’s fit he 100% should be starting. Hugely influential.

Last season they were slagging off Gross when he was named in the starting 11, because he ended up having a good season I suppose the kids have to pick on another player.

I hope he has a good game.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
This could get awkward given Keane finished Haaland Snr’s career

No he didn’t. Massive misconception, but Haaland finished the game, played for Norway in the next game and then played 68 minutes for City in the following game !

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Ill be honest and say Im not a big fan of Lallana and Gross starting together. Both great, influential players but no pace. 1 or the other for me.
Still hopeful/optimistic. Every man and his dog are Utd fans where I live. Will be good to shut them up...AGAIN #TheonlyBrightonFanintheVillage

Should work if Groß is playing more forward as he was at the end of last season (and was in possibly the best form he’s ever been) with Lallana pulling the strings in the middle.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
With only 1 injury/suspension then of course some miss out.

We have to be able to cope with 4 or 5 injured/suspended without resorting to filling the bench with goalies or U21s.

I wouldn't be too concerned just yet if I was Enciso or Alzate.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Scholes says we are not a great Brighton team so Man Utd should get goals

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
No he didn’t. Massive misconception, but Haaland finished the game, played for Norway in the next game and then played 68 minutes for City in the following game !

Yup, bit of a myth but still... kick someone like that outside of a football pitch and you'll end up in a prison or some kind of mental institution.

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
i'm expecting a close 0-0 game. we have a lot of pace on the bench - hopefully we'll bring them on at some point

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Karen Carney… honestly how does she get these punditry roles? Far better female pundits out there, she’s like a female Andy Townsend.

Paul Scholes still highly deficient in brain cells I see.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here