Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Manchester United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
havent followed the albion much during pre season apart from the cuca sale. Thought Veltman was leaving? Also who's going to fill Cuca's role? He was an almost ever-present last year so i think our formation should continue in a similar manner with whoever is his replacement.

I imagine Webster to the left of a back 3 and Trossard playing left wing back? But then again I could be wrong?

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
I am a bit confused by Sky's coverage - other than a shadowy shot of GP talking to ten Hag, who are the other team at OT?

Edit: They're now doing a feature on Haaland - surely one of the ugliest of the current crop of players? :lolol: Anything but cover a #TeamLikeBrighton...

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I am a bit confused by Sky's coverage - other than a shadowy shot of GP talking to ten Hag, who are the other team at OT?

As I knew this would be the case I am holding off logging in until just before kick off, it winds me up. I guess Chelsea (Cucu) and Spurs (Biss) are also being discussed?

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Got to love Sky, 20mins into the build between us and United, 20mins talking about United and next up...... Man City, obviously.
#teamslikebrighton still under the radar it would seem.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
We will only win 0-3.

Caicedo
Groß
Trossard

Unfortunately, Cucurella has moved on.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Happy with that line up

Alzate, Scherpen, Enciso the notable absentees

I can see how having Sarmiento, Mitoma and Enciso on the bench is too many/too similar.

But I’d have thought that Alzate would have made it? Maybe Stephen has a niggle.

Scherpen and Enciso to possibly go out on loan now?

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing

Edit: They're now doing a feature on Haaland - surely one of the ugliest of the current crop of players? :lolol: Anything but cover a #TeamLikeBrighton...
I guarantee, when they do get round to talking about us, it will be about losing Cucurella and Bissouma and not buying a striker !

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Role on a memorable Albion victory and heavy narrative of how poor United were

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
There you go you needy lot !

chrisg

Apr 9, 2012
I can see how having Sarmiento, Mitoma and Enciso on the bench is too many/too similar.

But I’d have thought that Alzate would have made it? Maybe Stephen has a niggle.

Scherpen and Enciso to possibly go out on loan now?

Personally I feel Alzate offers very little and is now behind in the pecking order to far better players

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
I guarantee, when they do get round to talking about us, it will be about losing Cucurella and Bissouma and not buying a striker !

And there we have it - Micah Richards got them all in !

At least Cairney acknowledged we now have Caicedo- more clued up than that clown Richards

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here