[Albion] Manchester United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Rashford for Martial over Ronaldo

I see the thug McTominay is playing, how many fouls will the ref give him before he books him?

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Hard to see much width in that team, decent enough though.

Hope it’s a 4 and not Trossard at WB, waste of our best player, get him up top.

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
So is it a back four with veltnan and march as full backs or a three with trossard and March as wing backs?

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Reading the replies on that tweet I see the children are not impressed with Lallana starting

Probably the same ones who don't realise there are five subs allowed now, so good options for changing things around as the match unfolds.

I've got a reasonable amount of trepidation about this fixture, TBH.

havent followed the albion much during pre season apart from the cuca sale. Thought Veltman was leaving? Also who's going to fill Cuca's role? He was an almost ever-present last year so i think our formation should continue in a similar manner with whoever is his replacement.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Probably the same ones who don't realise there are five subs allowed now, so good options for changing things around as the match unfolds.

I've got a reasonable amount of trepidation about this fixture, TBH.
Same, not sure why but I’ve got very bad vibes :lolol: Not normally like me but that new manager bounce is scary plus the fact we dominated Man United away last season and somehow found a way to lose.

Think we could be under the cosh today.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Definitely a team selection that won't get tired running about. :lolol:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Reading the replies on that tweet I see the children are not impressed with Lallana starting

Morons. Out of the last 7 he’s started we only lost 2 by my quick check - Liverpool & Burnley

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports