Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Manchester United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
It's a big 6 stitch up. Don't forget that. These ***** will never give "teamslikebrighton" a chance against the big 6.

We saw last season at the Amex with Slabheads red card offence. If this was again slabhead versus Maupay, theyd never refer it to the VAR.I wouldnt be surprised if VAR only looked at it because of all the Manure players harranging the ref, which theyve been getting away with for years

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Did I imagine all those decent results against the top teams over the last couple of seasons then!?

No, but those are exceptions not the CLASSIC rule! Reminds me of ‘93, we played so well that day and came away with nothing. Schmicel made a double wonder save that day too to deny us.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Cant understand that the red card is even discussed, it is as clear as it gets. Elanga reaches that ball before Webster 100 times out of 100.

I thought it could have been 50-50 between Webster and Elanga. For once VAR not doing us any favours

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
The only way they could win the game is if we threw it away. And we did.

Now their fans are making a noise and their players are running. Annoying as they were there for the taking.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here