Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Manchester United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Manchester United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

What does my post have to do with CH ?

And anyhow. Weren't you just telling us earlier in this thread how polite are respectful you are to others on here ?

Only to others who are respectful. For others who are obnoxious to myself or others, I’m going with the flow and will respond in kind, which is allowed.

You’re a sad tarnish to Chris Hughton’s name. Hope he’s aware you’re calling Brighton fans “nob heads” on here.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Only to others who are respectful. For others who are obnoxious to myself or others, I’m going with the flow and will respond in kind, which is allowed.

You’re a sad tarnish to Chris Hughton’s name. Hope he’s aware you’re calling Brighton fans “nob heads” on here.

Well, you’ve destroyed the Man U match thread. Just so I know in advance; will you be doing the same to the Everton thread ? If so, I won’t bother logging in to NSC

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Played well for 2 seasons and have steadfastly remained bottom 5 for 99% of that time.

In that time palace started poorly, and have regressed from there, yet have maintained their midtable comfort zone.

Would still rather watch our games, and would still bet on us long term being well ahead of them.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton

Well, you’ve destroyed the Man U match thread. Just so I know in advance; will you be doing the same to the Everton thread ? If so, I won’t bother logging in to NSC

Actually I didn’t start this discussion, you can blame Goldstone who did, if it really bothers you that much.

And please, ignore me. I don’t know why you follow me around. Clearly my posts bother you, I implore you, put me on ignore.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Actually I didn’t start this discussion, you can blame Goldstone who did, if it really bothers you that much.

And please, ignore me. I don’t know why you follow me around. Clearly my posts bother you, I implore you, put me on ignore.

Tried, but it didn’t work. You derail threads so all I see is a sea of your blanked out posts and people quoting the same. You did say in post 691 that you were going to stop but now you have fallen out with someone else. If you stop treating NSC as the Vagabond show then I’m sure we can have very pleasant discussion.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015

Code:

I didn't do anything on this thread. I hadn't even posted on it. All I did was respond to a post from [MENTION=24827]Justice[/MENTION] who had misquoted me.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Would still rather watch our games, and would still bet on us long term being well ahead of them.

When does the length of time we've been saying that class as 'long term'?

I believe we should be in that sub section of the table, yet seemingly every single time the Albion get the opportunity to put some foundations down, above 16th place, to all goes to shite.

Mental fortitude - maybe it's impostor syndrome!

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Tried, but it didn’t work. You derail threads so all I see is a sea of your blanked out posts and people quoting the same. You did say in post 691 that you were going to stop but now you have fallen out with someone else. If you stop treating NSC as the Vagabond show then I’m sure we can have very pleasant discussion.

And now ironically you’re derailing it further. Move along.

If someone insults me I have the right to reply. Would you be happy if I started insulting you?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Stop digging. It seems it’s always somebody else to blame, but it’s you who is falling out with people, and being spiteful.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
We lost. Get over it.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Why is all this BOLLOCKS on a matchday thread ?

FFS, start another one with this tripe if you must bang on and on, so at least those not involved can completely ignore it and crack on with discussing the match. I mean christ almighty man.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Why is all this BOLLOCKS on a matchday thread ?

FFS, start another one with this tripe if you must bang on and on, so at least those not involved can completely ignore it and crack on with discussing the match. I mean christ almighty man.

I agree with you, I don’t why this conversation about me was started in a match thread.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
And now ironically you’re derailing it further. Move along.

If someone insults me I have the right to reply. Would you be happy if I started insulting you?

Someone I don’t know on the internet ? Pretty indifferent. I have been insulted a few times on here and generally I point it out but leave it at that. On occasions I have risen to it and bitten back but I always regret that reaction. I certainly don’t make it a mission in the way you do. Just stick to the footie and stop crusading and winding people up. I’m out of here now. Please don’t ruin the Everton thread next week.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton

Someone I don’t know on the internet ? Pretty indifferent. I have been insulted a few times on here and generally I point it out but leave it at that. On occasions I have risen to it and bitten back but I always regret that reaction. I certainly don’t make it a mission in the way you do. Just stick to the footie and stop crusading and winding people up. I’m out of here now. Please don’t ruin the Everton thread next week.

So insults are fine? Great, well sod off then you old bore.

Ignore me. I’ll stop adding to this thread but please drop the ad hominem attacks. If anyone wishes to throw any name calling my way take it to DMs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here