Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Manchester United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Why is that not a yellow card for Rashford for a foul on Ryan?

Because he plays for United.
Because he's already been booked.
Because Jon Moss is a fat, useless, pathetic, slow, shit waste of a referees shirt.

One or more of the above may be true.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
There's definitely a pattern between us as fans getting a bit excited thinking we've got a chance of a result at one of the big teams after some excellent prior performances, and then us having an absolute mare of an afternoon

As it has always been, as long as I can remember!

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Feel sorry for him.
Really struggling form wise.....
Needs games

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He doesn't seem to have got the memo about how we now play football. Too long on the ball, indecisive in passing and easily dispossessed.

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
For the briefest of moments, I believed, but overall we haven’t been good enough today. We’re still a good team and will get points away from home this season against the top six / seven. Maybe Arsenal will be different a story. UTA.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Just give the ball away too much, too cheaply...

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Thank you. When will he start doing that?

He has these flashes of brilliance which make you believe he's a world class player, then like a puppy getting a smack on the nose with a newspaper he plays like he belongs in the Conference and makes you feel stupid.

I so want him to do well. :down:

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
He doesn't seem to have got the memo about how we now play football. Too long on the ball, indecisive in passing and easily dispossessed.

Yes, I do agree. But it’s a catch 22, if he doesn’t get games to pick up the pace he’ll continue to look terrible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here