[Albion] Manchester United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
we all know results like that can happen, but the point being made was that it wasn't really a surprise (ie: it was expected) that we would be losing.
I fear something bad has happened in spence's life, for him to be constantly looking for an outlet here.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Burns is not a left back IMHO

Sent from my Moto G (5S) using Tapatalk

He’s been one of our best players this season though no matter which position and has been good offensively too (see his overlapping left back run in our 3rd goal vs Everton)

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
It’s not the end of the world, it’s a poor half granted but unbelievable some of our supporters are an absolute disgrace. Literally waiting for players to have a poor half to tell us how bad they are. Idiots.

Imagine having a pop at Montoya who has been one of our best most consistent players this season :lolol:

I don’t think so at all. It’s just all the anticipation, build up, we know it’s a really tough game, we have precious few chances in our history to impress or have a sniff of getting a result against a big club like Utd...and guess what. We turn up and play like a bunch of tossers, way below our capability once again. It’s just so bloody frustrating. Remember, Norwich (bottom) beat Man City, whilst Bmuff and Palace both beaten Utd this season, later at OT. Why o why do we just never turn up away from home at these big clubs? 2 goals down inside 20mins and a dirtier team than Leeds in a Ploughing contest. The flak Albion have got for this performance is even coming from Radio Sussex who describe it as embarrassing! Believe me, it’s not just usual suspects on NSC and you’ve got to have incredible rose tinted glasses not to say that first half was a shambles and rightly criticise the performance.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Dissappointing how slow we are to the ball today, not even individual players it just looks like they want it more than us which surprises me.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
How is that not a red ?

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Did he get even a yellow? If he did, then he should have been off as he should have got one for pushing Maupay into the hoardings.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Studs up and into the chest of an opponent only worth a yellow? - how? (apart from being at Old Trafford against a top 6 side)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports