Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

manchester picadilly

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Don't know if Italian food is your scene, but there is a pretty decent Italian restaurant quite close to Piccadilly Gardens just down the road from there en route towards the Arndale Centre. Can't recall its name, but I remember the grub was nice when I visited before.

The best Italian is San Carlo which is just off Deansgate. Ballotellinand Mancini were both regulars there, need to book though as always full . Usually plenty of blart on view too.

teaparty

Jul 16, 2013
Best pubs in the city are Crown & Kettle, The Knott (very good for food too) and Marble Arch. The latter is one of the best I've been to anywhere in the country. It's about a 10 minute walk north of the city centre and has the brewery in the back of the pub.

Deaf Institute is good if you fancy a late one, there's usually a decent night on there. Northern Quarter (Oldham Street, Tib Street, Thomas Street) is good earlier on in the evening but then becomes like Magaluf after 10pm. Common is probably the best of the bunch there. Avoid the Printworks and Deansgate Locks at all costs, unless you're a moron.

Mughli, as other have said, is the best curry house in the city. Can't recommend it highly enough.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here