Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Manchester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Razzoo

Sep 11, 2011
N. Yorkshire
Good luck to the lads and have a great evening all. I am working and listening to commentary. We can do this,all the pressure is on them.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Good to see NSC's Seagulls Down Under and Lush get a mention on the Box Park big screen.

How many other NSC can get on the big screen with a photo?

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
100% sure we'll win today. Based on the alignment of the stars, the numerology of our fixture date and kick off time, our 100% win record in the Semi's and our previous result vs City in cup competitions, today is going to be another historic day in the history of our club.

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
Just stopped at Cobham services and there's a number of half and half scarf sellers there. Strangely no-one seems to be interested (despite the services being packed out with mainly BHA fans, apart from a handful of WBA fans looking a little glum)

BTW top marks to the Brighton fan wearing a full head rubber horse mask and dancing around! :lol:

An everyday thing in Crewe...

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I'm a genuine mix of emotions.

I was two the last(and only other) time we played in a semi final. I cut my Albion teeth in the late eighties and nineties, a period that, the play off season aside(and even that ended badly) was a continuous downward spiral with precious little to cheer. I grew up dreaming of the Albion being a top flight team capable of winning trophies. Finally - finally - here we are, a premier league team a couple of hours away from playing at Wembley in an F.A cup semi final. So the greatest emotion(lets say 65%) is sheer, giddy excitement at the prospect of the occasion.

However, I can't help but feel envious of everyone who has a ticket and is going to the game. After all the years of mediocre to absolute shite I endured it's just not the same stuck in my apartment watching the game at 1:20 a.m alone in my apartment on the other side of the world. I'd have loved to be there experiencing it with all the other Albion faithful. That feeling of envy probably makes up about 30% of my curent feeling.

The other five per cent is made up of my head trying to get in on the emotions and point out the reality of what is almost definitely going to happen...

That's why I'm ignoring my head for the next few hours and indulging my more childlike enthusiasm.

Enjoy your day everyone and COME ON THE ALBION!!!!!

:albion2:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Well, I'm watching Bournemouth v Burnley on TSN, Bournemouth are winning 1-0, good start to the afternoon.

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
It's already midnight here, I've been trying to manage my drinking so far so, I'm not soaked yet, partially moist I guess. As a Goldstone regular and having been to old Wembley for the Notts Co. game I hope all the youngsters and oldsters have an incredible day out despite the result - these sort of occasions are rare and should be celebrated for what they are - a chance to serenade your team and soak up the atmosphere.

Very proud.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here