Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Manchester City v BHA - Premier League Score Predictor - Now in its 10th SEASON !!

Manchester City v BHA - Score Predictor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Eric Youngs Contact Lens

Dec 9, 2020
East Sussex
A feeble 3-0 defeat which the Potter IN brigade will be content with - given that some of our ‘star’ players are missing.

Potter sucks in extra breath post match interview.

presumably you would agree we would rather play City with a full squad with some of our best attacking options available? Is any 3-0 defeat "feeble" or are their certain things you would look for to classify it as "acceptable" Using your apparent binary approach, The Potter Out brigade will not be content with any result? " a win doesn't paper over the cracks" , "a draw - nothing to celebrate - we still haven't won" "a loss - yet another opportunity gone missing".

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
4-0 defeat to £2 billion City.

We’ll probably get some Porter-outs on NSC afterwards no doubt.

I didn't now Janet Street was managing us.

b9eadee52568380c80aff23738975ef1.jpeg

chrisg

Apr 9, 2012
the 1 person who has gone for a 0.4 score, either pressed the wrong button and meant a 4.0 City win, or is very optimistic ( or was pissed at the time)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
A routine 3 or 4 goal defeat. These are the type of PL games I hate the most, where you just know you're turning up to take your medicine. I do recall an equaliser for us up there a couple of years ago, but you know you're just delaying the inevitable.

The Leeds game is far more interesting. If we go there with the right attitude and have a go, they are very, very easy to break down.

Bognor Seagull

Dec 2, 2011
Reckon we hold out for about 15 minutes. Then game over.
City 4 0 Seagulls
Potter tenders his resignation within 24 hours of the defeat.

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
Man City 5 BHA 0

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
This game couldn't have come at a worst time. City are just getting into their stride and we could be demolished tonight. I went for 4-1 but on reflection I feel it could easily be 6 or 7.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here