• wise

Votes: 4 5.4%
  • other

Votes: 4 5.4%

• Total voters

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
Why isnt there an option "Why is there so many of these threads that I dont give a SHIT":lolol:

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
I am tempted to start voting for Wise just to amuse myself as there is a ridiculous number of threads on this.

To sum them all up, everyone wants Slade, he has done a fantastic job, nobody wants Wise, many are worried that the board might make the wrong decision. Now can we please stop all these polls.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
I would love to keep Slade, but I honestly don't think the Blooms see the future with him and they want their own man in charge, and it looks like they're going to put a blocker on any contract forthcoming to Slade, if the rumours are true about wise.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Slade is not a 'big name', but he knows what he is doing, he is personal and affable.
His skills are reflected by the results of the team, he seems very approachable and not aloof or self opinionated like some people.
He gets results, will fill the stadium (this should be taken into consideration by the Blooms as an empty stadium will lead to ruin) and has the dressing room in his back pocket.
He is up front and communicates well with the media.
I don't think he can walk on water, but I wouldn't bet against it.
He has done more than enough, should have been given the job as a prerequisit to survival.

Apr 17, 2009
Rural East Sussex
Said it before and I'll say it again. In comes a so called big name manager who is looking to get back into football. The Albion near top of table, playing exciting football and attracking good crowds. Bigger club swipes manager and OH DEAR once again Albion looking for new guy.
GIVE BIG BALD BEAUTIFUL RUSS the job and who knows one day he might be A BIG NAME MANAGER. He wants the job,has won over the supporters, got the best out of so called useless players and if he does really love the club will more than likely stay loyal.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Has to be Slade...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here