Manager by the weekend??

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Again, you give no reason to defend your comments. Superb.

_44626043_eriksson416.jpg

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Last edited:

BigGaz318

Jul 9, 2012
So The Argus states that Remi Garde is not in the frame at all. So who do you reckon this so called foreign manager/coach that is supposed to be in the running?? Di Matteo maybe or someone else. I think it's going to be between Sherwood and Clement (despite what has been recorded in the press about him staying with Real), and for one i would be happy with either. But i totally trust Bloom's decision as he hasn't been too wrong with our previous two managers really, we just need someone to take us that little step further into the promised land.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance.

My comment has nothing to do with ignorance and everything to do with his propensity for dragging every thread he posts on in the direction of his CT rubbish, usually aided by links and Youtube videos which apparently "prove" what he's saying.

Essentially, he's an egotist who likes to be the centre of attention and so posts in such a way as to make sure people notice him in one way or another - he's in the same bracket as Ernest in that regard, who I personally find equally tedious.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
I dreamt it was Phil Neville last night - Or should that be a nightmare? :eek:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
So The Argus states that Remi Garde is not in the frame at all. So who do you reckon this so called foreign manager/coach that is supposed to be in the running?? Di Matteo maybe or someone else. I think it's going to be between Sherwood and Clement (despite what has been recorded in the press about him staying with Real), and for one i would be happy with either. But i totally trust Bloom's decision as he hasn't been too wrong with our previous two managers really, we just need someone to take us that little step further into the promised land.

Houllier

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Wouldn't mind that at all. Steve Clarke fills with me fear

It was a very vivid dream, although I might freak out a little if Neville was named, as I don't want to have the 'gift' :ohmy:

I tend to agree when it comes to Clarke.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Hope Powell ....

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports