Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Man Utd v Albion: POSTPONED

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
After the way we played last night that's no loss. They'd have thought Christmas had come a week early.

Victor Chandler

Sep 2, 2014
Haywards Heath
Good news but bad news for all us traveling fans who bought Advance rail tickets for the game.

Sent from my CPH2195 using Tapatalk

Are you aware you can now claim a voucher for an unused advance ticket? Need to be quick though.

To ensure you can book with confidence, we are allowing customers to exchange Advance tickets for a evoucher (digital rail travel voucher) or amend them fee free until 31 December 2021. This means you can travel on a different service at a different time and on a different date

https://www.avantiwestcoast.co.uk/help-and-support/refund-journey

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Best thing that could happen. Absolutely delighted. We need to regroup, get injured players back, make signings in January.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Not a chance of a 0-0 in that scenario. They will be awarded a late goal whilst our players are boarding the coach

Exactly, and without the Covid hit Neal Maupay, we won't be able to conjour an even later equaliser, whilst the team coach is homeward bound on the M6.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Good news. Time for Webster, Welbeck and others to get fit. Time for some set piece work including practicing of free kicks and corners... Let's see who can deliver a cross high enough to beat the first man but not too strong that it sails out of play. Time for some shooting practice.
We also need to re-group. We looked out of sorts last night after two games running where due to injuries we were down to ten men with ten minutes to go and then got equalisers. I'm sure the West Ham and Southampton games took it out of the players physically and mentally. TBH Graham Potter seemed a bit down last night about things. Hopefully everyone can get some rest, we can re-group, get some good training in and then go again for Brentford or after that.
Perhaps the biggest plus is that it's another game where we won't be without our most influential player and leader.

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Can you not get a revised date for later use?
Split tickets website allows you to cancel your journey and credits your account and must be used by the end of next November.
As long as you done it before 6.00pm the day before your journey.
Trainline don't give a F##k.
I always do Split tickets so just hope there is another away game before November next year !!!

Sent from my CPH2195 using Tapatalk

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
According to the Guardian, Man United claimed that they'd only have 7 first team players available.

I dunno. If we played 11 vs 7 we'd probably have an outside chance of a win? Or at least a draw?

We only have 2 first team players available

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
According to the Guardian, Man United claimed that they'd only have 7 first team players available.

I dunno. If we played 11 vs 7 we'd probably have an outside chance of a win? Or at least a draw?
Only if we went down to ten.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here