Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Man Utd Fri 4th May and Man City Wed 9th May, Confirmed

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Flying back early from a conference in Slovenia on the evening of 4 May so I could make the game on Saturday. Fxxk!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Changing my flights at short-ish notice has cost me 220 extra. *****.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
It's possible to stay at the Manchester Sports City Travel Lodge for £33 on Wed 9 May.

Advance train tickets to Manchester selling out fast for 9 & 10 May

Having NEVER stayed or even visited Liverpool for longer than a football match, I thought that City then Liverpool would be a good 5 day trip away. Hotels in Liverpool are stupid expensive. Travelodge or Premier Inn are £200 plus!

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Having NEVER stayed or even visited Liverpool for longer than a football match, I thought that City then Liverpool would be a good 5 day trip away. Hotels in Liverpool are stupid expensive. Travelodge or Premier Inn are £200 plus!

It’s always the same when Liverpool are at home. The hotels are full of Scandinavians. You could try Chester as only half an hour away.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
It’s always the same when Liverpool are at home. The hotels are full of Scandinavians. You could try Chester as only half an hour away.

Warrington is half way between the two, bet hotels are cheap there!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005

Chester is normally very expensive, although you might get a reasonable rate at the Premier Inns (there are two of them around Chester).

rrruss

Wandering Seagull
Hotel booked. Staying 2 nights in Manchester then 3 nights in Liverpool. Still need to book flights to Manchester but some other factors involved in that one at the moment. Thanks [MENTION=16814]Simontheseagull[/MENTION] for the Travelodge tip-off!

Now for match tickets. Not expecting to get Liverpool tickets but hoping that enough people will sacrifice Citeh for the Anfield game that I might have a chance!

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
No news on when the City tickets are on sale yet?

Anyone going to stay up for this game and the Liverpool one?

I'm in the Lake District from the Thursday to the Sunday so could potentially do both - though unlikely to have permission!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here