Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I subscribe to Red Issue, which is the United fanzine, and an absolute brilliant monthly read.

They have been campaigning against this issue for three years now, but now believe they have a legal case and will pursue it.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Had a friend at University who is a STH at Old Trafford, they pray to God they get away ties in the cup so they don't have to fork out another £40.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
moan moan moan

all manu have to do is sign up the ones who want the no hassle get a ticket brigade

the others can go in a ballot

they will probably still moan if they miss out

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Surely Manu can make this go away. Simply sell the ST, at whatever the cost needs to be, and say the FA Cup and CL tickets are freebies.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
BBC SPORT | Football | My Club | Man Utd | Man Utd fans make ticket protest

I actually think they have a point because I would assume if they get to the Champions League / FA Cup semi-final or final they would not be guarenteed a ticket.

I hope this practice is stopped even it requires the club to be told as opposed to listening to their fans.

i agree...............typical of football owners..............if you,re struggling, they,ll have you believe they really care about supporters...........if you,re successful then it's..............."you can f*** off if you don't like it..................plenty more will take your ticket."......!

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Surely Manu can make this go away. Simply sell the ST, at whatever the cost needs to be, and say the FA Cup and CL tickets are freebies.

Good point to be honest. They could charge what they like and still sell out theri seasn ticket allocation 10 times over. They don't even need to do season tickets so the ones that have them are lucky.

The real answer is, if you don't want to be overcharged for football - don't support Man U. I know it's a cliched argument, but I don't have a huge amount of sympathy for people that splash out the money for the basic season ticket then moam about more games.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I subscribe to Red Issue, which is the United fanzine, and an absolute brilliant monthly read.

As much as I have no problem with Man Utd (unlike many on here), I am having difficulty getting my head round that one El Pres. So many other football reads you could be spending your money on and you choose Red Issue! Confucious reigns.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
As much as I have no problem with Man Utd (unlike many on here), I am having difficulty getting my head round that one El Pres. So many other football reads you could be spending your money on and you choose Red Issue! Confucious reigns.

Have you read it recently? The current issue deals with racist chanting, ticket prices, away seat allocation, the debts built up by the Glazers, as well as a four page story about Ronaldo which was hilarious. It is by far the best fanzine around.............and I hate United.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here