Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Man Ure ticket confusion

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
My wallet shows the Man Ure ticket for the 23rd April
Will it matter tonight and will it still work despite the incorrect date and time?
My understanding is the card readers know it is an ST or match ticket regardless of what the graphic says in your wallet.

I think the confusion comes because people think the 'update' in their wallet is the whole digital info. being updated – I don't think it is, I think it is just the graphic for our info. that is updated.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
No it isn't Pay On The Gate.

Happy to help.

Last edited:

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
Could always go to you wallet app and check automatic updates is on. Try turning it off and on. Should do the trick.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Just did the tried and tested - cancel and reinstall from the website - all fine and dandy now.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Why can't people find the function to turn their phones off? That's all that is needed... just remember to turn it back on again.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
My wallet shows the Man Ure ticket for the 23rd April
Will it matter tonight and will it still work despite the incorrect date and time?

Not sure if I've been whooshed but you're looking at the wrong ticket aren't you? That's your Wembley ticket not your season ticket.

PHCgull

Gus-ambivalent User
Mar 5, 2009
if its an iphone, click on the three dots in the top right hand corner, go to pass details, then turn Automatic updates, off, wait a second and turn it back on again. your wallet will update with the right ticket

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here