Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Early pressure from Fulham

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I think United is a better fit for Brighton, but on the other hand they are quite simply a better football team.

All things considered I'd give Brighton a 50% chance against Fulham and a 30% chance against United.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
I'll take Fulham. We're the better side.

Man U are a bit better than us.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I'll take Fulham. We're the better side.

Man U are a bit better than us.
I’m not sure utd are tbh, they think they are, but I don’t share that view.

I’d prefer utd, more like us to win that one… and the possibility of revenge is simply put: irresistible.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
I think United is a better fit for Brighton, but on the other hand they are quite simply a better football team.

All things considered I'd give Brighton a 50% chance against Fulham and a 3
I think that’s why on one level I would prefer them - we can beat them with ‘de zerbi‘ ball - Fulham really get under our skin, frustrate play, lots of dark arts., interruption of our fluidity- they are also punching above their weight this season - it might make it difficult for us to play on our own terms.

We have a good recent record against Man U and although I agree they are a better team but we definitely could be on the day if we play our best football.

Peppermint Tea

Aug 31, 2007
Utd are away at Sevilla on the Thursday. Second leg of their Europa League match. Sure, they’ve got a big squad but this has to suit us because some players will play both and be leggy. Will also mean we will be playing on the Sunday. So, Utd for me!

Gabbiano

Dec 18, 2017
Spank the Manc
The rebirth of Tim Ream as an actual footballer is quite something, compared to his crap he was in Fulham’s previous seasons at this level

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I think that’s why on one level I would prefer them - we can beat them with ‘de zerbi‘ ball - Fulham really get under our skin, frustrate play, lots of dark arts., interruption of our fluidity- they are also punching above their weight this season - it might make it difficult for us to play on our own terms.

We have a good recent record against Man U and although I agree they are a better team but we definitely could be on the day if we play our best football.
Yeah kind of how I'm thinking as well even though I ultimately believe the difference in quality would make United a more dangerous opponent.

But I think beating United in the semi would increase the chances of winning against City in the final. Beating United would give a feeling of "we can beat anyone in this cup" making the boys respect City a little less, whereas a win against Fulham is more of a "nice... but now City....."

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Utd win please. They have a congested fixture list like us. They travel to Spain before playing the semi final

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
What other CBs have they got? Will Shaw have to play in the middle now?…if they get through.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here