Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Man United parking available

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
What's the deal with that?

Mrs Spongy was just about to buy one but it asked how many seats......

Isn't it done per car?

And which car park was it? A decent one or a nightmare to get out of one?

I haven't used any since I used the bridge nearly 9 years ago🤷🏼‍♂️

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
Traffic can be a problem sometimes but these are at the Uni and so not as bad as the Bridge imho. Only 4 left now anyway.

scooter1

How soon is now?
How bad is The Bridge these days after the game ??

Last time i tried it we didnt move for over an hour and everyone was arguing with each other
Last time we used it was the Liverpool cup game and it was crap trying to get out, even after hanging back for a post match pint. The trick is to try and park as high up as possible, or when exiting, try and get as high up as the queue seems to move slightly quicker at the top. Ideally they need a senior member of staff down there directing the cars out of all lanes evenly, but I’ve not yet seen that happen

Hovegull

Nov 27, 2022
Took me an hour after the Fulham game. I was parked midway up. Very stressful. Lots of shouting, little movement.

Sue1983

Aug 15, 2018
I have looked on the website but I can't find out what time the Bridge Car Park open? Does any know if it is 3 hrs before kick off ?

Jul 7, 2003
Haven't used The Bridge for a long time as it was so chaotic. What I could never work out was why there seemed to be so many people in hi-vis jackets supposedly working there and yet there is nobody who does anything about managing the traffic. Sounds like not much has changed

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
Haven't used The Bridge for a long time as it was so chaotic. What I could never work out was why there seemed to be so many people in hi-vis jackets supposedly working there and yet there is nobody who does anything about managing the traffic. Sounds like not much has changed

I've found it not too bad in recent times getting away (parking there tonight, so touch wood!).

Talking of high vis jackets - I saw one of them take a wedge of notes for allowing a Wolves fan in to park without a booking on Saturday. Must have been at least £30. Stuffed in pocket thinking I wasn't watching.

Hovegull

Nov 27, 2022
I've found it not too bad in recent times getting away (parking there tonight, so touch wood!).

Talking of high vis jackets - I saw one of them take a wedge of notes for allowing a Wolves fan in to park without a booking on Saturday. Must have been at least £30. Stuffed in pocket thinking I wasn't watching.
I think the Stewards make a mint out of it. I’ve seen it too with our own fans.
How much for a bottle top I wonder?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Bugger. They have all gone at the uni! Bet there is plenty of spaces there though

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here