Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
A bit OTT as per usual from Keane. They had decent chances yesterday. They also had a bad start last year. When Keane, Shearer, Lineker, Souness say a team has ‘no fight’ what they really mean is ‘we are relics from the Stone Age and don’t understand the complex way the game is played these days.’ If only they had the communication skills to say what is in their heads.

Midget

Concourse Kabe. *Posts may be affected by alcohol.
Aug 16, 2015
Lurking

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
They need investment DESPERATELY they’ve only spent 500m on players in the last 2 years :cry: GLAZERS OUT

Bruno 70m
Mount 60m
Casemiro 75m
Sancho 80m
Antony 85m

How about just admitting that Ten Haag is a massively over rated manager who doesn’t actually get his teams playing with any actual style? I’ve thought that about them since he took over, there’s no identity it’s just a case of putting the players out there and hoping their class shows, which quite often with the level of talent they have it does, so that papers over the cracks of poor coaching.

85m on Antony might be the biggest joke I’ve ever seen, absolute one trick pony.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
United looking pretty crap. They did most of last season too, though it looked as if Ten Hag was starting to pull things together..... ....... ...... but they still finished third. Amazingly.

Grizz

Jul 5, 2003
You're right @The Wizard, they truly seem to lack any identity, cohesion in their play. Just a group of individuals hoping something will happen and invariably it does two or three times in a match and they score, which just masks their deeper problems. They were so pedestrian yesterday. It's glorious to see 😁

Oh and you forget they've just spunked another £72m on Hojlund who's currently crocked.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
They need investment DESPERATELY they’ve only spent 500m on players in the last 2 years :cry: GLAZERS OUT

Bruno 70m
Mount 60m
Casemiro 75m
Sancho 80m
Antony 85m

How about just admitting that Ten Haag is a massively over rated manager who doesn’t actually get his teams playing with any actual style? I’ve thought that about them since he took over, there’s no identity it’s just a case of putting the players out there and hoping their class shows, which quite often with the level of talent they have it does, so that papers over the cracks of poor coaching.

85m on Antony might be the biggest joke I’ve ever seen, absolute one trick pony.
£80M for Sancho isn't looking great either. Ridiculous they didn't come in for Caicedo - they certainly needed him, and may even have got him over Chelsea (he was a Manchester United fan, wasn't he, before he became an Arsenal fan and then a Chelsea fan?)

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
£80M for Sancho isn't looking great either. Ridiculous they didn't come in for Caicedo - they certainly needed him, and may even have got him over Chelsea (he was a Manchester United fan, wasn't he, before he became an Arsenal fan and then a Chelsea fan?)
I think it's possible to find a reference to Caicedo having a dream to play for pretty much any side in club football. I wouldn't be surprised if Accrington Stanley (who are they?) have a special place in his heart.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Early days. I thought ten bob did well last season. Don't forget he had that cross between Grace Jones and Cliff Richard, stinking the place out, to contend with at the start of last season. I also note that the judgement of Roy Keane may sometimes be amusing, and is often startling, but it is rarely correct.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London

Bruno 70m
Mount 60m
Casemiro 75m
Sancho 80m
Antony 85m

He was incredible at Ajax but may have just got lucky with the squad, potter style.

When Ajax took real apart at the bernebeau it was total football. Man u is almost an impossible job.

Grizz

Jul 5, 2003
Problem is Man Utd still hark back to the glory years of the Ferguson era where they won nigh on everything and that just isn't going to happen again for them, unless the Qatari's take over maybe. At least Arsenal recognised this scenario and accepted they would very likely win nothing and rebuilt over a few years.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis

Ten Haag claiming since he got there they'd have won 15 more games if it weren't for the injuries they've suffered. Roughly speaking that was an extra 9 wins from last season and six wins this season. Having finished 14 points behind Man City it means they'd have likely won the league last season were it not for injuries and this season adjusted they should be 3rd.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Ten Haag claiming since he got there they'd have won 15 more games if it weren't for the injuries they've suffered. Roughly speaking that was an extra 9 wins from last season and six wins this season. Having finished 14 points behind Man City it means they'd have likely won the league last season were it not for injuries and this season adjusted they should be 3rd.

Propaganda for Ratcliffe/Brailsford .... please let me keep my job.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here