Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Man U v Bha 15/02/22 TV

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
I'm not normally into the hesgoal type thing.

I've long thought it's not great for football that this exists.

I'm thinking about it for tonight though. Sorry Jonny and Warren

Same here. I struggle to listen to the radio in the evening for some bizarre reason. Someone I know did manage to delay JC & Warren to match the actual game & listen to them but I wouldn't have a clue!!! Same as I don't really have a clue about tiny rivers and firesticks! :dunce:

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
Well OK, but they have red button options on BT, why are we not on some random back channel. I sort of understand it (but hate it) if we were playing Burnley, but there's always people who want to watch Man U

My understanding is that due to a rights issue, PL football is never shown in the UK on Champions League nights. I may be wrong but thats my understanding.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
My future Son in law is a scheduler for DAZN.

So, I will be watching completely legally.

My good friend's future son in law is a scheduler for DAZN.

I'm just waiting for the link

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Peacock in glorious HD for me with no buffering.

Best value for money in my opinion at only £38 for majority of games live and also the ability to watch all 380 games in full after they have been played as well

Si Gull

Way Down South
Mar 18, 2008
On top of the world
Felt sure someone mentioned on here that it was on BT. Had planned my whole evening around it!

I have BT Sport but for some reason missed the fact that the Watford game was on it. Watched it on a regularly failing channel on the laptop when I could have had it on the tele. Muppet.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Just bouncing this thread to the top in the hope that a few people will see it before littering the match thread with requests for streams!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Peacock in glorious HD for me with no buffering.

Best value for money in my opinion at only £38 for majority of games live and also the ability to watch all 380 games in full after they have been played as well

How do you pay for it in this country?

Fiskmås

Jan 2, 2020
My go-to page for black magic streams is redi1 soccerstreams net (insert 2 dots there), they collect links to a bunch of different streams for each game. Depending on your browser you have to live with 2-3 pop ups, but they have streams for pretty much every football game under the sun. I'm watching the 1stream now of tonight's game pretty much in 4K quality (pretty much) right now.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Oh Goog God. Andy Townsend is on my stream. What did we do to annoy him?

Tony Le Mesmer

Jul 5, 2003
South Wales
Hesgoals.com seems to have stopped working but I believe if you were to search for HesgoalsTV then you might find it
..... Com worked perfectly first half but then stopped at h-t and can't get back on.

...TV not working to compound it!!!

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
It's incredible really that it's still impossible to pay per view an evening game like this, especially if a rights holder decides/can't show it. Not exactly likely to affect the attendance, nor take viewers away from the Champions League.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here