Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Man U away or Bournemouth away ?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Can you imagine this being the 2013/14 Premiership Line-up. - Wow. What a dream.

A fair few new grounds for me in that lot

Arsenal - Went to Highbury but not yet The Emirates
Cardiff City - Never been, old or new ground
Everton - Never been
Hull City - Been to Boothferry but not the KC
Manchester City - Never been, Maine Road or Etihad
Newcastle United - Never been
Norwich City - Never been
Southampton - Never been, old or new
Stoke City - Never been
Sunderland - Never been, old or new
Swansea City - Went to Vetch but not new
West Bromwich Albion - Never been
West Ham United - Never been

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I can't wait for the moment the teams from Old Trafford, Maine Road and Goodison join the elite club from Stamford Bridge,The Emirates, White Hart Lane, Anfield, St James' Park, The Madejski and The Stadium of Light come on down to The Amex.:)

Who plays at Maine Road these days then? I thought it had been demolished....

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I can't wait for the moment the teams from Old Trafford, Maine Road and Goodison join the elite club from Stamford Bridge,The Emirates, White Hart Lane, Anfield, St James' Park, The Madejski and The Stadium of Light come on down to The Amex.:)
The only upside from promotion would be the BBC pundits, making complete insular arses out of themselves, when discussing our team of 'journeymen nobodies'.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
The only upside from promotion would be the BBC pundits, making complete insular arses out of themselves, when discussing our team of 'journeymen nobodies'.

I wonder if we get to The Prem if Lawro on MOTD will suddenly remember he used to play for us.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
'Ulloa is clearly destined for a big club'.

It might well be true but it's not going to stop me putting my boot through the screen.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm on a roll now.

Id love to be there when the token MoTD2 camera crew turn up, to film the 'pensioners smelling of piss playing the Wii', community section.

"so what do you do for Sussex".
"oh right-o".

"we're going to need a bigger camera".

LU7 RED

Nov 5, 2010
Leighton Buzzard
If we dont go up, the fact you have is a bit of a bonus IMO, will be looking forward to coming down for a booze up, although, no doubt it will be a tuesday night in Feb.

Are you going to get a tempory stand in for next season? or leaving it as it is?

Sorry - better late than never! Planning permission is ok for a replica home end down the open South end, although we are hoping for something a bit grander with a hotel etc...but DC isn't exactly central, so it might not be a go-er. At the least we will get the capacity up to 14k, which is a start!

Anyway, best be off to bed...a big day of drinking on the Wirral ahead.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here