Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Man of the Match - Aston Villa (a)

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Pascal Gross, did well to get out of it

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Gilmour was all right. Not shit anyway.

Except costing us 3 goals? Twice he couldn't be ****ed to track back and follow his man, resulting in goals and the other he just passed it straight to them. Maybe we're asking too much of him to carry our midfield on his own, but either way I thought he was utter utter ****.

I know that's an unpopular opinion as he can't do any wrong on here, but FML he wasn't fit to lace Kemy's boots today.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Except costing us 3 goals? Twice he couldn't be ****ed to track back and follow his man, resulting in goals and the other he just passed it straight to them. Maybe we're asking too much of him to carry our midfield on his own, but either way I thought he was utter utter ****.

I know that's an unpopular opinion as he can't do any wrong on here, but FML he wasn't fit to lace Kemy's boots today.

Totally agree. Far too lightweight, got bullied. Seemed to over hit every pass and under hit every cross. Not a good day for wee Billy

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
Who scored Has Pedro (7), then Fati (6.9) Then Lamptey and March (6.5). Just shows how poor we were today that the best three players were subbed on at half time

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Every Albion player was utter shite today.
A bad day at the office, that we will put right Thursday

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London

This. Abysmal. I just couldn't understand RDZ selecting gilly and hinsh away Vs one of the best centre midfields in the league. It looked absolutely mental before the game and in hindsight was mind boggling post game.

Barry M

Jan 21, 2011

Agree

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here