Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Man City health certificate.

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
Odd. I've been season ticket holder since start of the Amex. Had to cancel for next season due to personal reasons and finances. After cancelling never heard a dicky from the club. My mate had 2 or 3 calls about renewing and why had cancelled. He was lucky enough to get in the ballot and bought two tickets one for him and one for me, good lad. Chose print at home. Got the email from the Albion with the ticket, No mention of this health declaration at all? And not received any other emails. I seem to be on an Albion blacklist?!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
IMPORTANT: If You Are Going To Man City Match...

... you need to check your email. Just found one this morning that is dated 21:23 Saturday night. There's a 'Brighton COVID-19 Declaration' form you need to complete else you might have problems getting into the game. The link to the form is included in the email

IMG_20210516_063033.jpg

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Yeah, annoyingly I have two emails to look out for, one is my son's and that one hasn't had the email. I suspect I won't be the only person phoning the club monday morning. :)

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Just done mine and the boy's. Had both on the same email. It was buried on my gmail "Promotions" like [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] said.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Just done mine and the boy's. Had both on the same email. It was buried on my gmail "Promotions" like [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] said.

Turn off that automatic sorting of your gmail inbox as it makes it really easy to miss emails is the lesson I’m getting from this thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Havnt completed it yet ...says within 72 hours of the game being played....so I’ll do it Tuesday just before I leave

I bet the club will appreciate that sentiment, give them something to look out for on Tuesday.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
... you need to check your email. Just found one this morning that is dated 21:23 Saturday night. There's a 'Brighton COVID-19 Declaration' form you need to complete else you might have problems getting into the game. The link to the form is included in the email

View attachment 136771

Am I the only one that thinks there’s something wrong with the wording of that, should it not say 72 hours prior to the game being played?

Could be easily misread that you have to supply test after - obviously excepting last line which says your ticket could be blocked!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
Yeah, annoyingly I have two emails to look out for, one is my son's and that one hasn't had the email. I suspect I won't be the only person phoning the club monday morning. :)

Same here. I’ve had mine but my son’s hasn’t arrived.

Same thing happened with the few games last season.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Am I the only one that thinks there’s something wrong with the wording of that, should it not say 72 hours prior to the game being played?

Could be easily misread that you have to supply test after - obviously excepting last line which says your ticket could be blocked!

Yes - badly worded.

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Just found the club email regarding completing a health declaration for Man City buried in my Gmail Promotions tab.

So, if you're going on Tuesday night, have a hunt for it and complete it - it will take about 20 seconds.

Cheers for posting this Bozza. I was only one out of our group of five who had not seen the email. Found it in Gmail Promotions after reading your post.

All done now.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
I received this yesterday sent at 21.23. On my chromebook laptop the portal just opened to a blank so I could not complete but on my apple iphone it was fine .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here