Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Man at Zara

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Exactly,read it and weep the gay prankster!!

One thing I will say is that I find the signature brass fittings a bit much though, so I went for a dark blue bag which has very dark gun-metal black buckles and stuff. It's a lovely bag and I like the slim "tote" style of the item.

nick c

Mar 29, 2008
bn26
A man with a horribly mis-matched Mulberry man bag (seriously, what man has Mulberry?) paired with a Ralph Lauren check shirt (outlet mall written all over it), some children's trousers and a pair of orthopaedic boots would be well advised to keep his fashion criticisms to himself.

Gloves are off Prankster,damn you and your fashion sense,never before have i been so insulted by anyone!!!The orthopaedic boots,granted,is a superb insult,but to called a pair of Redwing heritage boots orthopaedic shows your utter ignorance of quality footwear.I may have visited the odd outlet store in my time but i can assure you the shirt in question is not from said outlets,and as for the children's trousers,me and Oscar met in the week and both decided on what trouser's would be suitable for the Leeds game,obviously Oscar didn't take my advice!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here