Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Malkay Mackay

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
I love a bit of snooping: there is a 4-bed semi available on Valley Drive (to buy), and one to rent in Redhill Drive. If he likes what he sees, Malky seems to have a preference for a classic suburban look. Just £10k more would get him a bit of mock tudor though....

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Let me guess he went to the family Estate agents Mishon Mackay !!

audience20bw2.jpg

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
All these people with connections and clocking sight of all our potential new players and managers about town. I feel so inferior. The best I can offer: I once saw Dean White in the greengrocers making a purchase.

As for what he was buying? That my secret...... :moo:

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
All these people with connections and clocking sight of all our potential new players and managers about town. I feel so inferior. The best I can offer: I once saw Dean White in the greengrocers making a purchase.

As for what he was buying? That my secret...... :moo:

Half time oranges Duh !

SussexHoop

Dec 7, 2003
I heard a rumour a few weeks back that Garcia had said he wanted to move on (suggested to a Premier League club) and Malky Mackay was being lined up.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
I heard a rumour a few weeks back that Garcia had said he wanted to move on (suggested to a Premier League club) and Malky Mackay was being lined up.
This was lost in translation he actually said he wanted to move home and was using Mishon Mackay to help him !

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Tim Sherwood spotted viewing a nice, spacious bungalow in Saltdean with room for expansion and handy shops and schools this very afternoon.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Ron Atkinson has been seen looking at a flat with warden assistance.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I heard that Pep Guardiola was seen looking around a nice little flat with seafront views in Rottingdean.

Surely not just a co-incidence?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here