Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I love rings and wear far too many

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Since I am not a chap, I haven't voted. But I don't actually like men in jewellery of any sort including wedding rings. But then I don't like wedding rings anyway. They tend to come with a fearful amount of baggage. Including a presumption of "ownership" that I find very uncomfortable.

I can see how you would feel that way but some marriages are very successful. I enjoy 'belonging' to Ned. He's my best friend and I wouldn't be without him. He wears a ring and likes wearing it.
Steve, my first husband also wore a ring but then he also wore it whilst being unfaithful to me just before we divorced.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Not me but I'm not married. However I will not be getting or wearing one if I do get married. Never wear jewellry.

Me neither, why gild the lily?

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I never particularly liked the idea of having a wedding ring, and went along with the idea for my wife. But now, I absolutely hate not having it on. I take it off to shower, and will get myself in a panic if I can't remember where I put it down. I feel naked without it.

Married and proud!
:thumbsup:

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Claustrophobic fingers so have never worn one.

Mind you, all those comments about it being a bird magnet.....!

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I wore one when I was married but I never felt comfortable wearing it, I'm glad i'm happily divorced now.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
not married but will do if / when I do get married.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
My fiance is 'recommending' i wear one after December the1st when we get married.I'm not keen but some interesting points raised on this thread are helping matters.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
I lost mine on my wedding night. Not good.

Top tips - always take it off when you're doing DIY, otherwise it gets scratched to f***. And never wash your hands without the plug in, cos if it slips off, you know exactly where it'll end up.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
I won't, I can't ride my bike properly when wearing a ring ..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here