Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Malcom Glazer dead.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Meh. Another leech who did their bit to ruin football. His beard annoyed me. No captain of industry should have a scruffy beard. He looks like he could be Michael Moore's dodgy lawyer brother. And he didn't look like a Malcolm either. He looks more like a Larry. Or at a push Adam.

Poor show all round.

Yes yes yes, this. Beards without moustaches are just WEIRD.

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
I see a lot of similarities between Archole and Glazier. Both bought the club for little of their own cash (£56 quid for Archer, nothing for Glazier as he mortgaged Man U to the hilt to pay for it), both made a good wedge of cash while they owned the clubs and both were pretty much hated by all the fans of the clubs. Neither has actually done anything good for the clubs they owned or invested in them. United could be the next Portsmouth with a debt of 400 million. It would need a buyout by someone with man city style wealth to clear that. They might just about cover half of that debt if they sold the whole team. And i can't see their marketing value going up this year with so little TV coverage in Europe

I would say the reaction of the united fans is pretty much spot on, the same as Tan would get from Cardiff fans if he went tomorrow and if Archole lived for another 100 years I still think there would be Brighton fans ready to p**s on his grave, such is his legacy

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
I see a lot of similarities between Archole and Glazier. Both bought the club for little of their own cash (£56 quid for Archer, nothing for Glazier as he mortgaged Man U to the hilt to pay for it), both made a good wedge of cash while they owned the clubs and both were pretty much hated by all the fans of the clubs. Neither has actually done anything good for the clubs they owned or invested in them. United could be the next Portsmouth with a debt of 400 million. It would need a buyout by someone with man city style wealth to clear that. They might just about cover half of that debt if they sold the whole team. And i can't see their marketing value going up this year with so little TV coverage in Europe

I would say the reaction of the united fans is pretty much spot on, the same as Tan would get from Cardiff fans if he went tomorrow and if Archole lived for another 100 years I still think there would be Brighton fans ready to p**s on his grave, such is his legacy

How dare you say that people would piss on Archoles grave only a big fat shit would do the trick. Jesus that even rhymes. I'm a poet and didn't even know it. There I go again.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Bit of a shock to say the least.

Shame you have classy Man United and FCUM fans on Twitter making, lovely comments about his death, put it that way.

Don't earn respect in life you don't deserve it in death. Simple as that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here