Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Make-up, eh?

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Can't believe that people are stupid enough to think they are the same person.

Did she magically lose 20% body fat during her make-over as well as getting a nose job among other things.

Absolute morons.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia

Did she magically lose 20% body fat during her make-over as well as getting a nose job among other things.

Absolute morons.

Bottom lip gives it away as the same person. The up turn in the middle of it.

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
It is the same girl. It's a before and after exercise. Picture 1 is full make under, taken full-face on with the subject lit more brightly and slightly slumped forward. Picture 2 is full makeover (including hair, which will frame the subject completely differently), taken very slightly offset with softer lighting and the subject more upright. As someone else pointed out, eyes are the same.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
I am going to be a moron then, as I reckon that is the same person. Good make up can hide anything. Her eyes, mouth, chin, facial expression and the way she sits are identical. Plus Mrs KZN reckons so too!

Landgull

Oct 30, 2009
I am going to be a moron then, as I reckon that is the same person. Good make up can hide anything. Her eyes, mouth, chin, facial expression and the way she sits are identical. Plus Mrs KZN reckons so too!

True or not it may have been make-up that created the face on the left in the first place!

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath

Absolute morons.

You idiot! :facepalm:

Shadows make things look different, the foundation has taken the shine off her face making any curves look a bit flatter, that and the angle is slightly different.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Absolute morons.

Light & shade can slim down a nose and a slightly different tilt of the chin. You can also spot how the blusher has been added below her actual cheekbones to slim down her face and 'lift' the bone structure.

Last edited:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
No / Yes

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
It is the same girl. It's a before and after exercise. Picture 1 is full make under, taken full-face on with the subject lit more brightly and slightly slumped forward. Picture 2 is full makeover (including hair, which will frame the subject completely differently), taken very slightly offset with softer lighting and the subject more upright. As someone else pointed out, eyes are the same.

Usually there's also a smile in the after picture. Not in this one. She still looks miserable.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Bottom lip gives it away as the same person. The up turn in the middle of it.

Yep I looked at that bit, but we all have that, go have a look in a mirror.

In any case I would say is that if the job was to fool people, which it is, you would photoshop some small detail in.

Also the one on the right has clearly been photoshopped and you can tell this by the left side jaw line up to her ear.

The scenarios are, they are different people with some makeup and photoshop, or the the same person plus makeup and a lot of photoshop.

Either way it is a trick of the mind, and why has her T-Shirt shrunk?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here