Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Easy mistake to make. I once turned up at a One Direction gig with a Brighton shirt on. Made a lot of girls scream.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I have a Rangers home top for this season.

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
Yeah everyone knows that The Huns are associated with all the good things in life:

- tolerance
- cheerfulness
- acceptance
-open-mindedness
- joy and laughter
Be careful…..

Using the word “hun” to describe supporters of Rangers Football Club is sectarian, a panel of judges has ruled.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Harrow, harrow, we are the Birry Boys

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Be careful…..

Using the word “hun” to describe supporters of Rangers Football Club is sectarian, a panel of judges has ruled.

200.gif

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
I don't recall Gascoigne ever being able to fit into a crop top that size.

1698422509803.png

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
Pot, meet kettle.
It made me laugh that the Green Brigade apparently said ‘The Green Brigade believes football fans have the right to express political beliefs’ which may or may not be reasonable.

So if I wandered into that section of the stadium with an Israeli flag or a picture of the Queen, do you think they’d be steadfastly defending my rights to free speech? I don’t think so!!

What I think they really meant was ‘The Green Brigade believes football fans have the right to express political beliefs, as long as those political beliefs agree exactly with their own’!

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
It made me laugh that the Green Brigade apparently said ‘The Green Brigade believes football fans have the right to express political beliefs’ which may or may not be reasonable.

So if I wandered into that section of the stadium with an Israeli flag or a picture of the Queen, do you think they’d be steadfastly defending my rights to free speech? I don’t think so!!

What I think they really meant was ‘The Green Brigade believes football fans have the right to express political beliefs, as long as those political beliefs agree exactly with their own’!
Quite, it's selective racism, clearly the English/British & Israelis are seen as fair game. I say this as a woke, well left of centre supporter of Palestinians but if you believe in 'tolerance' and 'acceptance' (God I hate those terms), then you have to walk the walk.

Fire what is worth, you have to go back as far as 5 days to find a story of a Celtic fan calling a policeman a 'Paki Bastard' and spitting on them. Lovely person, just enjoying the crack (correct spelling, it's a scots English word, just saying).

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here