Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Make CPFC fan wear a Brighton shirt.

cpfc remf captain

Jul 6, 2003
All the best, but it's a shame you haven't got more Palace fans sponsoring you.

It's always hard getting CP fans to contribute to REMF unless they really understand it and those Brighton fans I'm friends with on Facebook will see i'm also raising money for cancer research this year so have been targeting friends/family to sponsor that one. Anything raised here is an extra, like always I have paid for my place in the marathon rather than rely on a charity place with a set sponsorship so any pence or £'s raised goes straight to the charity rather than them buying me a place.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
:bounce:

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Only three days to go now until you stop having to read my posts but please help make that a good three days for the REMF.

Kevin Risby is fundraising for Robert Eaton Memorial Fund

I was one of several football managers who played with/managed Robert a long while ago.
He was a great lad,and I can now laugh at the times he would turn up after two hours hard training ??? just for the one hour 'Mad Match' :ohmy:

I have been to a lot of the games at the Dripping Pan over the years and met up with some VERY old fellas I used to play Sunday football with!
Unfortunately they are still a lot younger than me:( however I'm not as grey haired as some of them:)

Great respect for all you have done for R.E.M.F. and hope we meet up in the playoffs:eek:
Up the :albion:

cpfc remf captain

Jul 6, 2003
I was one of several football managers who played with/managed Robert a long while ago.
He was a great lad,and I can now laugh at the times he would turn up after two hours hard training ??? just for the one hour 'Mad Match' :ohmy:

I have been to a lot of the games at the Dripping Pan over the years and met up with some VERY old fellas I used to play Sunday football with!
Unfortunately they are still a lot younger than me:( however I'm not as grey haired as some of them:)

Great respect for all you have done for R.E.M.F. and hope we meet up in the playoffs:eek:
Up the :albion:

Many thanks for your kind donation, starting to panic now that I may have to wear the Brighton shirt as donations usually go a bit mad in the last few days if its anything like previous years.

cpfc remf captain

Jul 6, 2003
Ok lets try and get this going, i will match all donations until midnight (subject to a maximum total donated by myself of £50).

cpfc remf captain

Jul 6, 2003
Many thanks to REMF chairman (Tony Langridge) for his donation.

With my £40 to be added (maybe more) then this has been a great day for getting this close to the £500 target.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here