Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Make a palace fan run the Brighton Marathon in the PINK albion shirt

cpfc remf captain

Jul 6, 2003
Only £187 away from making this happen. Starting to think i may actually have to wear the nice pink stripes now. Please do keep donations coming

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
bounce

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
On the sponsored cycle ride from Gillingham to Falmer, she did appreciate the lift in the minibus, though.

:)

Yes but despite her fitness she is still fit !

cpfc remf captain

Jul 6, 2003
Thanks to a couple of palace fans adding to the total today there is only £150 to go. This can be done so if you can please keep donations coming.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I e mailed my contact at Sutton Eagles and they have just added £ 25 mate. I have also e mailed 4 contacts that work at BHAFC asking them to circulate your jg link around the club. Fingers crossed.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Ian is a mate of mine. I e mailed your link to Gus Poyet and Tony Bloom ! Worth a try !

cpfc remf captain

Jul 6, 2003
Only one week to go now. The thought of running marathons the next two sundays is rather worrying. Training had been going great until about three weeks ago but since then I appear to have lacked motivation for my 6am runs. Still hoping to improve on last years time though.

If you can escape the easter eggs for a few seconds today to donate it would be very much appreciated.
Kevin Risby is fundraising for Robert Eaton Memorial Fund

cpfc remf captain

Jul 6, 2003
Big thanks to bozza for a large donation today and also to the other person who made a big donation. Would be great to raise £1000 for the 2nd year running and its not far off so if you can donate then id very much appreciate it.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Just £41 needed to get this to £1000 and then i will stop my daily updates and look forward to sunday and wearing the pink.

Kevin Risby is fundraising for Robert Eaton Memorial Fund

Also do the club shop usually stock old programmes as wouldnt mind a Reading one as theres a mention of me in it? Lets hope its value for money like the £24 entrance fee was in September.

Kevin - I have two copies of the Reading prog. PM me your address, and I'll send you one.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Bloody brilliant effort Kevin, reckon you'll tip the £1000 number :thumbsup:

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
a mere bounce - come on people - we can do this

Fan tastic stuff - well dne kev - hope its not too hot this time

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here